Windows 10: photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem

Discus and support photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem? When I click on a slideshow, it does not display full screen but small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr. Midoh Bah, May 31, 2019.

1. photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem

photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem? When I click on a slideshow, it does not display full screen but small pictures on Windows 10 64 bit. Please advise.

:)

Dr. Midoh Bah, May 31, 2019
  2. wgallen Win User

Photo Gallery Slide Show

How do I set the Windows Photo Gallery slide show so that the pictures are displayed on the entire screen and not just in one quadrant?

wgallen, May 31, 2019
  3. nightwyrm Win User
    Slide Show Screen Saver Error

I've been using the Slide Show Screen Saver for a while now but recently a problem cropped up. The slide show would run for about 5 minutes or so but then it would freeze on a picture for a bit and then the screen would go black with a "An error has stopped the slide show from playing" message. What's wrong and how can I fix it?

nightwyrm, May 31, 2019
  4. Logan Win User

photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem

Unable to use slide show or move photos on.

Thanks for your reply, I am not too clever with computers but to answer your question I am using windows ten but I am not using tens picture app.
    When I right click as you suggested I get a different set of options to the ones on your displayed, what I am looking at is View all photos, Share, Slideshow, Edit, Rotate, Delete, etc, etc.
    The response when I clicked on slide show was the picture kept repeating itself.
    Like I say this problem only effects a few folders so I might try reloading one of them onto a new folder

Logan, May 31, 2019
Thema:

photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem

1. photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem - Similar Threads - photo slide shows

2. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  3. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  4. Photo app slide shows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo app slide shows: I want to batch increase the time each photo is on the screen when I create photo slide show with music. I can increase the time for an individual photo but not the whole show....
  5. Photo slide show

Photo slide show: How do you override the slow, fast, and medium speed for advancing photos in a photo slideshow. I need them to advance at a specific speed that I set manually? How to do it?...
  6. Screen saver retrival of slide show photos

Screen saver retrival of slide show photos: Can any one please offer me so help suggestions with this--I am try to get my screen saver currant photos up to look thru them.. Tried all most every thig with no luck.. Would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks--Dave...
  7. How to Display the File Path of Images Displayed by the Lock Screen Slide Show?

How to Display the File Path of Images Displayed by the Lock Screen Slide Show?: We enjoy viewing the random images in the “Pictures” folder using the Lock Screen Slide Show. Unfortunately with thousands of images finding the one displayed can be impossible. Is there a method, tweak, or app to superimpose the path to the image being displayed? Or a...
  8. Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10, I have files in Pictures/My Pictures. How do I create a slide show from the photos in any file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-slide-show/7dfaca2c-6868-4e1c-9519-17a0f2abc3af"
  9. photo album slide show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo album slide show: What is the number limit of photos in an album to create a slide show? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album-slide-show/7254434c-161d-4a09-a6f6-8cc5750590bc
  10. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478