Windows 10: photo slideshow speed

Discus and support photo slideshow speed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I use the slideshow feature in Microsoft photos sometimes I feel it goes to fast. is there a way to slow down the slideshow? ie adjust the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joashpearson, Jul 6, 2019.

1. photo slideshow speed

when I use the slideshow feature in Microsoft photos sometimes I feel it goes to fast. is there a way to slow down the slideshow? ie adjust the speed??? thank u

:)

joashpearson, Jul 6, 2019

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 6, 2019
  4. photo slideshow speed

photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

photo slideshow speed

1. photo slideshow speed - Similar Threads - photo slideshow speed

2. "Windows Photo Viewer" cropping images in slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows Photo Viewer" cropping images in slideshow: I prefer to use "Windows Photo Viewer" for viewing images since like forever, and since I upgraded to windows 10 I have been facing some issues. I recently upgraded to Windows 10, but when I use the same it shows all the images cropped whenever I enter the slideshow mode. Is...
  3. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...
  4. Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow: I cannot run a slideshow. Error message: OxC945002F which tells me that Windows Live Movie Maker cannot start. Have tried to install. It did not work....
  5. Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow: Hello there, I would like to change my screensaver to a selection of photos on my computer. This is no problem at first, but when I leave my PC for a bit, the screensaver only shows on my primary monitor. The other one is just black. I would like the images to appear on...
  6. Pausing photo slideshow

in Windows 10 Support
    Pausing photo slideshow: How do I pause a picture slideshow? The normal procedure of right clicking and choosing your options doesn't exist on Windows 10 and it's driving me nuts. 130287
  7. File explorer slideshow displays random photos

File explorer slideshow displays random photos: I have been able to show all my photos for years in alpha/numeric sequence in file explorer slide show; but now the show them in a random sequence, including all my old files which previously showed them as alpha/numeric. Please could you tell me how I can disable random play...
  8. Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app: I like to burn my slideshows to disk to share with family and friends. Not too keen on having all my business all over the net. So, when the slideshow is ready to be burned. Is it already in a mp4 or mvp format or is it in the old format from movie maker? Do not want to waste...
  9. Photos App Slideshow Speed

Photos App Slideshow Speed: I'm not very happy with the media options in Windows 10, everything else seems better than Windows 7 except for that aspect. What I am trying to do is use the "Photos" app to select a folder of pictures I want, I then choose Slideshow but it goes through the pictures really...
  10. Photo viewer Slideshow not working - both versions

Photo viewer Slideshow not working - both versions: Hi, I am trying to find a slideshow that works on Windows 10, with no luck. First I tried the new Windows 10 photo viewer. Clicking slideshow on this app works, but only for a single photo. Clicking on any logical key, like the arrow keys or space bar or mouse just ends...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photo slideshow speed

2. microsoft photo slideshow speed

3. windows photo viewer slideshow speed