Windows 10: Photo stick

Discus and support Photo stick in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I purchased a 128 gb photo stick. I put it in pressed go and watched it search all my files.. it saved a bunch after it found them all then kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandraBelin, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Photo stick

Hello I purchased a 128 gb photo stick. I put it in pressed go and watched it search all my files.. it saved a bunch after it found them all then kept freezing now It searches and finds photos but wont save then says how many photos it found and what not but keeps saying 0 saved.. I already have a bunch of pictures on the stick. Dont know what happened. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this.

Thank you

Sandra

:)

SandraBelin, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Prevent photos from USB stick to automatically load into the Photos app

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Click on Settings at the bottom left corner.

• Under viewing and editing.

• Turn off automatically enhance your photo.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 23, 2021
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photo stick :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Photo stick

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Photo stick

1. Photo stick - Similar Threads - Photo stick

2. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  3. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  4. PHOTO STICK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHOTO STICK: DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL 1st one sold PHOTO STICK. IF SO, WOULD YOU PLEASE BE GOOD ENOUGH TO SHARE THE INSTRUCTION PAGE OR ANY KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE THAT WILL LET ME USE MY PHOTO STICK AGAIN.I WAS HACKED AND ALL MY DEVICES WERE WIPED CLEAN. MY PHOTO STICK SHOULD STILL...
  5. PHOTO STICK

PHOTO STICK: DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL 1st one sold PHOTO STICK. IF SO, WOULD YOU PLEASE BE GOOD ENOUGH TO SHARE THE INSTRUCTION PAGE OR ANY KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE THAT WILL LET ME USE MY PHOTO STICK AGAIN.I WAS HACKED AND ALL MY DEVICES WERE WIPED CLEAN. MY PHOTO STICK SHOULD STILL...
  6. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  7. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  8. File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.: When the usb memory is opened for the first time in the file manager, the pictures inside are not corrupted, but as you scan the usb memory, it starts to corrupt the photos normally the original photos are visible, but for some reason it corrupts the photos while scanning. I...
  9. File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.

File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.: When the usb memory is opened for the first time in the file manager, the pictures inside are not corrupted, but as you scan the usb memory, it starts to corrupt the photos normally the original photos are visible, but for some reason it corrupts the photos while scanning. I...
  10. When I move files and photos from OneDrive to a memory stick, I can't open them or watch...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I move files and photos from OneDrive to a memory stick, I can't open them or watch...: I am trying to get all the files and photos in OneDrive off and put onto a memory stick. When I move them I can't open them or watch the video's. I've looked online for help and I'm so confused. I HATE OneDrive, it took my photos and files and it's like they are being held...