Windows 10: PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

Discus and support PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you loved the highly intuitive, features-loaded, and FREE Microsoft Photo Story 3 on older Windows platforms like Windows 7 and miss it in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeff Berger1, Sep 5, 2022.

1. PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

If you loved the highly intuitive, features-loaded, and FREE Microsoft Photo Story 3 on older Windows platforms like Windows 7 and miss it in Windows 10, upgrade to Win 11 or get a new system that runs Win 11. I did exactly that almost a year sand a half ago and on a lark, downloaded Photo Story 3 from CNet today and it installed flawlessly and seems to work fine. Give it a shot! I was amazed and very happy!Jeff Travel Writer

:)

Jeff Berger1, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

1. PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - PHOTO STORY WORKS

2. Photo Story 3 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Story 3 doesn't work: Hi everyone,I made a movie by Photo Story 3 and after exporting it, I opened it with Windows Media Player new and it showed the error: 0xFFFFFF9C. We can't open _____. It uses unsupported encoding settings.I tried my second attempt opening it with Windows Media Player Legacy,...
  3. Photo Story 3 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Story 3 doesn't work: Hi everyone,I made a movie by Photo Story 3 and after exporting it, I opened it with Windows Media Player new and it showed the error: 0xFFFFFF9C. We can't open _____. It uses unsupported encoding settings.I tried my second attempt opening it with Windows Media Player Legacy,...
  4. PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11: If you loved the highly intuitive, features-loaded, and FREE Microsoft Photo Story 3 on older Windows platforms like Windows 7 and miss it in Windows 10, upgrade to Win 11 or get a new system that runs Win 11. I did exactly that almost a year sand a half ago and on a lark,...
  5. Photo Story 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Story 3: I recently replaced my bootable hard drive, and lost my Photo Story 3. Where can I down load the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-story-3/7b547585-870a-4dfb-b891-f807c4fe69b4
  6. Photo Story 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Story 3: I recently replaced my bootable hard drive, and lost my Photo Story 3. Where can I down load the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-story-3/7b547585-870a-4dfb-b891-f807c4fe69b4
  7. Photo Story 3

8. Windows Photo Story 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photo Story 3: I installed "Windows Photo Story 3" on my new computer Windows 10 from a disk. In the save to area the "save to disk DVD is missing" it was there on my old computer Windows 7 What happened? How can I get these new slide shows on a DVD.? Uncle Marine...
  9. photo story 3

photo story 3: I am unable to run photostory 3 in windows 10. i have tested compatibility and gone through the troubleshooting procedure. It stated the system administrator has put policies in place to prevent this from being fixed. Can you please advise?...
  10. Photo Story 3

Photo Story 3: i'm putting together a slide show for my son's rehearsal dinner. I'm using Photo Story 3 with Windows 10 pro. Everything loaded...photos, music. When I preview the story it goes about 2/3 through and the photo either freezes or goes black. The music continues. This happens in...