Windows 10: photo system same on pc as desktop why?

Discus and support photo system same on pc as desktop why? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my photos on my "desktop system" are all in named folders so why are they duplicated on the "pc system"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by georgezzz, Jan 11, 2021.

1. georgezzz Win User

photo system same on pc as desktop why?

my photos on my "desktop system" are all in named folders so why are they duplicated on the "pc system"

:)

georgezzz, Jan 11, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 11, 2021
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photo system same on pc as desktop why? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 11, 2021
  4. photo system same on pc as desktop why?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

photo system same on pc as desktop why?

1. photo system same on pc as desktop why? - Similar Threads - photo system same

2. Why Photo ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Photo ...: ... does not appear in Settings? . 178516
  3. Why is the same PC shown 3 times in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is the same PC shown 3 times in my Microsoft Account: Before I logged into my Microsft Account I ran Sfc /scannow and it did not detect any integrity errors Then I logged in to my Microsoft Account and found my personal computer KCAV-NB7 listed 3 times. When I tried to post this question on Microsft Support they said we can't...
  4. Is there a way to create separate desktops for different users of the same PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to create separate desktops for different users of the same PC?: Is there a way to use separate desktops on different accounts pn the same PC without sharing filesand applications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-create-separate-desktops-for/cf80308a-e397-4645-ac7c-7bf286d98962
  5. System Folders: Downloads, and Desktop system folders are same name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Folders: Downloads, and Desktop system folders are same name: I tried moving my Desktop System Folder location to hard drive D:/ 1. On my File Explorer folder, I right clicked on Desktop System Folder on the This PC tab 2. Clicked on Properties 3. Clicked Location Tab 4. Set Location to D:/ 5. Applied then pressed okay Did the same...
  6. Why my friend's PC gets into same boot problem everytimes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my friend's PC gets into same boot problem everytimes?: My friend has a budget computer with i3 CPU and 4GB RAM. His computer always gets the same problem of Windows not booting up. For like 1 year we tried to reinstall Windows several times and after doing some fixes or taking the PC to repair shop, his computer will run fine for...
  7. Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/krilu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfr3xn/why_does_this_notification_require_me_to_manually/
  8. Why is my desktop computer's background image the same as my other desktop computer's...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my desktop computer's background image the same as my other desktop computer's...: Hello, I noticed today that my living room computer's desktop background is the same as my bedroom computer's background. How was the background able to change without me giving it permission? How does my living room computer have access to my other computer? . I had an...
  9. Desktop and images share the same system folder...help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop and images share the same system folder...help!: How can i seperate these folders without a fresh windows installation? I made a video showing the problem. If I right click - properties then move the location of the folder, both folders are also moved. They stay 1 folder. Windows 10 system folders messes up -...
  10. Why the desktop PC is far from dead

in Windows 10 News
    Why the desktop PC is far from dead: Pundits love making bold proclamations that things are dead, and if the commentators are to be believed, the desktop PC needs to get ready for the biggest die-off since the dinosaurs. The idea is that the more agile notebooks are leaving the lumbering desktop PCs in their...