Windows 10: photo to be used for wallpaper

Discus and support photo to be used for wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have uploaded my photos to computer and would like to display them as my wall paper, where is that option to set that up? tx B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Barb4590, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Barb4590 Win User

photo to be used for wallpaper

I have uploaded my photos to computer and would like to display them as my wall paper, where is that option to set that up? tx B

:)

Barb4590, Dec 2, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 2, 2018
  3. sqgoodwin Win User
    Using photo as Wallpaper

I have a 6550. I emailed a jpg photo from my pc to my phone and it worked fine. But, it will not let me move the photo to graphics so I can use it as wallpaper or anywhere except a new file in the inbox.

Do I need to convert the jpg to something else or might this be a problem with my settings?

sqgoodwin, Dec 2, 2018
  4. photo to be used for wallpaper

6300 using photos as wallpaper

when i try to use photos that i have transferred from my pc as wallpaper,they are never full screen and have a horrible white background. is there anyway of changing this ???

thanks

lordladeda---01, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

photo to be used for wallpaper

1. photo to be used for wallpaper - Similar Threads - photo used wallpaper

2. Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper: Hi,I received from work a computer with Windows 10 OS. I used private photos as my wallpaper and now would like to delete them so the next person who uses the computer would not have these photos. I was able to delete the original photo I downloaded to the computer, but it...
  3. Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper: Hi,I received from work a computer with Windows 10 OS. I used private photos as my wallpaper and now would like to delete them so the next person who uses the computer would not have these photos. I was able to delete the original photo I downloaded to the computer, but it...
  4. Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.: I want keep random wallpaper just like windows lock screen wallpaper that changes automatically. Is there any way or feature of windows 10 to keep random wallpapers that updates automatically?...
  6. Windows 10 wallpaper photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 wallpaper photos: What is Microsoft's point of contact for photo proffer for boot-up wallpaper shots? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wallpaper-photos/19a684a1-a92a-4a61-bd68-865d62e57691
  7. Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019

Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019: Is there anyway of finding out the actual locations of where the pictures in the Best of Wallpapers 2019 were taken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-best-of-wallpapers-2019/cc571d63-4c4c-4c1c-b2d4-8b8a6bd9d6b8
  8. Using Photos for desktop wallpaper

Using Photos for desktop wallpaper: I had my background set to slideshow photos from a folder in "My Pictures". I noticed the other day the pictures were very grainy so, I was just browsing that folder and noticed there are now what appear to be copies of the pictures named 256x256_fit_one_bestfit 2.jpg with...
  9. Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?: As the tittle says I'd like to use the photos that appears on my lockscreen as my wallpaper. The lockscreen photo changes over time and I'd like this behavior on my wallpapers as well. Is there a way to do this? submitted by /u/FrankieCastle7 [link] [comments]...
  10. WANT TO USE OWN PHOTOS FOR WALLPAPER ON WINDOWS 10?

WANT TO USE OWN PHOTOS FOR WALLPAPER ON WINDOWS 10?: WANT TO USE OWN PHOTO FOR WALLPAPER, HELP PLEASE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/want-to-use-own-photos-for-wallpaper-on-windows-10/f9016a2f-c0c1-460d-bb46-9206d14bff4a