Windows 10: Photo transfer app

Discus and support Photo transfer app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i transfer pictures from my android phone to my laptop if I don't have app, how do it get app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudithNielsen1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Photo transfer app

how do i transfer pictures from my android phone to my laptop if I don't have app, how do it get app

:)

JudithNielsen1, Aug 25, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Photo transfer app

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Photo transfer app

1. Photo transfer app - Similar Threads - Photo transfer app

2. Photo App not transferring correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo App not transferring correctly: When I try to download images from my Samsung s9+ cell phone gallery and choose the download images since my last download choice many images that I've already downloaded appear in the download queue. Also there are some images and .png ICONs in the queue that are not in the...
  3. Photo App not transferring correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App not transferring correctly: When I try to download images from my Samsung s9+ cell phone gallery and choose the download images since my last download choice many images that I've already downloaded appear in the download queue. Also there are some images and .png ICONs in the queue that are not in the...
  4. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  5. transferring photos

transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  6. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  7. Transfer pictures using Photos app

Transfer pictures using Photos app: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  8. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  9. My Phone App and photo transferring

My Phone App and photo transferring: I am trying to get my photes off my phone into my laptop but am running into all kinds of issues. First I thought I would use the My Phone App but apparently it is registered under my other gmail account and I cannot figure out how to change it. Then, I thought my picks...
  10. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"