Windows 10: photo transfers

Discus and support photo transfers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MARSHALEWIS1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. photo transfers

trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?

:)

MARSHALEWIS1, Oct 21, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Oct 21, 2019
  4. photo transfers

windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

photo transfers

1. photo transfers - Similar Threads - photo transfers

2. Transferring photo folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring photo folders: What is the best way to transfer a lot of photos stored in folders in windows 7 and old pc , to new pc and windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photo-folders/763c142a-668c-40b6-819f-9e379e3597cc"
  3. Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder: Sorry, I'm not that smart when it comes to technology. I'm trying to transfer photos that were originally downloaded from iCloud into a compressed folder via cut and paste. The pop up that comes up continues to say "Moving items from iCloud photos to new folder" but nothing...
  4. Photo transfer stops at "Live" photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo transfer stops at "Live" photo: Transferring of photos stops at a "Live" photo when using Photos to transfer pictures to Win10 from Iphone 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-transfer-stops-at-live-photo/26618eab-cdfd-4eac-8409-0c41301cae5c
  5. "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos

"Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos: How do I get the pics in Pictures to become imported to Windows 10 Photos ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-to-become-imported-transferred-to-windows/b85607c5-6195-481b-81f0-448170f113a7"
  6. Transfer albums and photos to new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer albums and photos to new computer?: If I organize all my photos and videos in the Microsoft Photos app on my pc, then get a new pc...what happens to all my files? Do I then have to reorganize all my photos and videos again? Or is there a way to transfer all the albums and such as they are to the new pc?...
  7. Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one.: Hey, just got another laptop that runs Win10 S, and am having issues with transferring docs/photos/apps all of which were on the older laptop that also has Win10only two years old. Both are HP, so life expectancy is short on both. Is it the Smeaning extra security, or is a...
  8. You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos: [img] At Facebook, we believe that if you share data with one service, you should be able to move it to another. That’s the principle of data portability, which gives people control and choice while also encouraging innovation. Today, we’re releasing a tool that will enable...
  9. Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10

Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10: I had Windows 8 and was able to transfer photos to my PC from my iPhone. Recently I got Windows 10 and now I can't control the photos. I would love someone to tell me what settings I need to revise. Thanks....
  10. HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK

HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK: I am using Windows 10 with Office 365 on my PC. I also use my PCs Photo system which provides storage items such as Collection ; Albums : People etc. I have created an specific holiday album from my Collection items. How do I transfer this complete Album direct to a memory...