Windows 10: photo unable to save as jpeg

Discus and support photo unable to save as jpeg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I go to pictures I cannot save pictures as a jpeg file, I use Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MargaretCurtacci, Feb 27, 2020.

1. photo unable to save as jpeg

When I go to pictures I cannot save pictures as a jpeg file, I use Windows 10

:)

MargaretCurtacci, Feb 27, 2020

2. Saving photos

Hi DustinHennin,

First, congratulations on being one of the first folks to get the elusive Samsung ATIV S.

Would you please elaborate as to what app you're using to view photos and what steps you're taking in order to save the photos?

For instance, if I'm in the People hub and see a pic someone posted that I want to save to my phone:

• I simply tap on the photo and it brings it to another screen.
    • Then I tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen and choose save to phone.
    • Next, I go back to my Start screen and tap on Photos.
    • Tap on albums.
    • Tap on Save Pictures.
    • My latest photo that I saved should be there at the top.

Here's some more information about
    Photos on Windows Phone

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Feb 27, 2020
  3. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

photo unable to save as jpeg

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

photo unable to save as jpeg [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

photo unable to save as jpeg

1. photo unable to save as jpeg - Similar Threads - photo unable save

2. Camera unable to save the photo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera unable to save the photo: Hi everyone, last time I accidentally delete the file named "Photo Capture" because I think that this file is uselessBut when I open the camera, it cannot capture and record the videoWhat should I do now?My device is Huawei Matebook D15...
  3. Burning jpeg photo to cd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning jpeg photo to cd: How to? Photo is/was an attachment to an email. I have saved it as a jpeg. What's the next move to burn it to a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-jpeg-photo-to-cd/bdb48885-b8d9-4159-b8c3-438756647cbf
  4. unable to save photo from video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to save photo from video: Hi I am using Microsoft 10 photo app. It does not let me save a photo from the video. I was able to do it a few hours ago but now it won't let me. Please help. By the way, I did pay for the 360 Microsoft and it is still current. Thanks. Crystal...
  5. Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D: If I take a picture or part of one open in paint, and then using the tool select the portion I want 'cut it out using 'Ctl+X' then do a select all Ctl+A and delete the rest, then Ctl+V to paste in the selection..... all works fine. Then when I go to save it seems to...
  6. how to save a photo as a jpeg

how to save a photo as a jpeg: I can no longer save photos to my laptop as jpegs. What's the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-a-photo-as-a-jpeg/c228e83f-3c7e-4912-82b9-cc39313bf1c6
  7. saving, then later opening photos {jpeg]

saving, then later opening photos {jpeg]: on closing my photos look like saved in a file form I and my computer does not recognise. it looks like a revers of windows photos, white mountain blues sky. and will not open Help...
  8. unable to save edited photos

unable to save edited photos: I'm unable to save edited photos. They are mine, I took them and placed them on my Windows laptop and share them with my iphone and ipad. I do not understand technobabble. I need the editing format to work, simple as that, I need the fix. If someone answers that if I share to...
  9. Saving photos jpeg

Saving photos jpeg: How do I change photos to jpeg using paint or other functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-photos-jpeg/f07d7519-cec5-43a8-9e9c-dceeb8730c0f"
  10. Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg: Not sure if this is a windows problem or not but I've tried everything with my browsers to resolve this. Whenever i save an image in firefox and chrome the save file type is greyed out and the images are always saved as jpeg instead of the native jpg and my embroidery...