Windows 10: photo upload from iphone

Discus and support photo upload from iphone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by avw1111, Mar 31, 2020.

1. avw1111 Win User

photo upload from iphone

I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full amount. After that it the app just stalls, there is no upload button or click next.

i have already updated windows 10 and backed up my iPhone. what I should do next?

:)

avw1111, Mar 31, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Mar 31, 2020
  4. photo upload from iphone

How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Should Windows 10 automatically upload my photos from my iPhone when its connected? If not, what steps do I need to take to upload my photos?

SaraTraugott, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

photo upload from iphone

1. photo upload from iphone - Similar Threads - photo upload iphone

2. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop: I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely...
  3. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  4. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  5. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

6. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  7. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  8. Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App

Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App: I have updated both my iTunes and the latest version of the Photos app, and I am still having an issue importing photos/videos from my phone. I "import from device" and "trust the computer" and the download begins. The screen shows that 14,000+ photos are found and then the...
  9. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...
  10. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.: My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result....