Windows 10: Photo Upload

Discus and support Photo Upload in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to upload the pictures off of my iphone XR to my computer. I have like 6,000 pictures that I want off of my phone to make space. I press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BeckyGarcia13, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Photo Upload

I am trying to upload the pictures off of my iphone XR to my computer. I have like 6,000 pictures that I want off of my phone to make space. I press Import and from a USB device. . It loads them, and I click one months worth of pictures to upload which is around 150 pictures. It starts to upload and then after a couple of pictures, it stops. A picture pops up which says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported." Then it says try again or close. I have done this process over and over on different days, and I am so frustrated already. How can I get my pictures out of my phone and into my computer without this happening? Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

BeckyGarcia13, Sep 15, 2020

2. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to http://www.photobox.co.uk.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Photo Upload

Uploading photos to ebay. December 2016

Hi Dee,

For us to better assist you with this issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What browser did you use when uploading photos in Ebay?
    • From which location are you trying to upload the photos?
    • Are the photos saved on the Pictures folder, or on the desktop?

To isolate this problem, we suggest using a different browser in uploading the photos. If the photos are saved on the desktop, moved it in the Pictures folder and try uploading again.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Photo Upload

1. Photo Upload - Similar Threads - Photo Upload

2. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  3. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  4. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...: Cannot find my uploaded photos. I uploaded from my Android phone to a new HP laptop with windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-new-photos-i-uploaded-photos/a8f98a4c-ff15-4878-b33e-08a9ffb5cfc6
  6. Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...

Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...: Cannot find my uploaded photos. I uploaded from my Android phone to a new HP laptop with windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-new-photos-i-uploaded-photos/a8f98a4c-ff15-4878-b33e-08a9ffb5cfc6
  7. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  8. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  9. Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...: I'm having trouble with photos being blurry when I make videos using photos. They are fine when I import them from a file but when I save the video they are all blurred. Are the photos to big for the file?...
  10. Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...

Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...: I'm having trouble with photos being blurry when I make videos using photos. They are fine when I import them from a file but when I save the video they are all blurred. Are the photos to big for the file?...