Windows 10: Photo/Video Organizer/Manager

Discus and support Photo/Video Organizer/Manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for photo and video organizer with modern look. Now using mostly for photos Eagle app. Eagle - A design library to fuel your best work (dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pattcz, Aug 18, 2019.

1. pattcz Win User

Photo/Video Organizer/Manager

Looking for photo and video organizer with modern look.
    Now using mostly for photos Eagle app. Eagle - A design library to fuel your best work (dont support all types i will wish like MKV)
    For my videos i use EazyFlix Pix Media Organizer. EazyMojo - Innovative Software And Web Solutions (Software is no longer developed and miss some features)

I think some modern DAM software will be nice but they are mostly for bussines and cost too much and have monthly payment.

What i want :
    nice modern look
    tag ability
    info panel
    thumbnails on folders
    option to customize it
    count of files

Thank you for suggestions.

:)

pattcz, Aug 18, 2019

2. file metadata to organize photos and videos

Is there a way to make use of the file metadata, tags to organize photos and videos?

sv_backlit, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Organize videos into named folders N97

Here are some Tips for managing large Video libraries.

In Videos and TV:

- Name your videos to something you can remember

- Open the list of videos and you can choose to organize by Date, Size or Name

- Open the keyboard and type a letter or number and it willjump to the first of that. If you type the first few lettes or numbers of a video it will find it.

In Photos

- Tag your videos (use Options Add tag)

- Now you can browse by Tag

- Create albums and add videos to different albums

- Use the album view to access your videos by album

So there are options to better manage your videos. Nokia does make it easy but somehow they missed the boat of allowing the user to sort by folder, of course the file manager does this Photo/Video Organizer/Manager ;)

Hope these tips help.

el_loco---01, Aug 18, 2019
  4. vkuutila Win User

Organizing photo albums on http://share.ovi.com/

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Photo/Video Organizer/Manager - Similar Threads - Photo Video Organizer

2. Some of these managed by organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of these managed by organization: Okay so I am on a windows 10 home pc and I bought the desktop version and it came with a message, not letting me change the lock screen, Stating that some of these were managed or hidden by my organization, Which I don't have. Is there anyway to fix this without completely...
  3. Windows 10 photo/video management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 photo/video management: I have mixed folders of photos jpg and videos mov. When i put them in order of date created or date modified then do control A to select all so I can rename them it doesn’t do them sequentially. It renames the jpg files and mov files seperately both starting at 1. Is there...
  4. help with managed by organization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with managed by organization: i downloaded word from my school and now i cant change my pc password because it says my pc is still managed by the school even through i signed out, how do i fix that? submitted by /u/Willie606 [link] [comments]...
  5. File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization

File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization: In File Explorer, I have put my photos in folders according to the subject. Do I have to do this all over again in the Photos app for Windows 10, in order to get the folder contents from Explorer into albums in the Photos app? Also, any recommendations for an affordable...
  6. managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    managed by your organization: When setting up my computer, I made myself as the Administrator. Now I find the message "managed by your organization." Please tell me how to remove this and return myself as the administrator? I have seen things about using gpedit.msc but I have windows 10 Home edition....
  7. organizing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    organizing photos: when I create a new folder and move photos does explorer actually move the photo file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organizing-photos/3604bdfe-19ab-45dd-a127-c84369eda1ca
  8. Organizing Photos

Organizing Photos: I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way. (1) right clicking does not bring up a new folder option. Odd! (2) There is no tab to organize by subject. Can you help?...
  9. Problems organizing photos.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems organizing photos.: A bit of background first, I'm 84 yrs old, and to be honest, I am getting more stupid every day. An aside, getting older does make working with your mind harder, okay at least I find that to be true!~ I have "Photos" in Pictures, Documents, Canon picture, Photo Room, some in...
  10. Settings Managed By Organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Settings Managed By Organization: Hello. I have a weird issue. I cannot stop insider builds, change which track I am on, or change feedback settings. Being unable to change feedback settings is preventing me from getting the latest insider builds. At the top of the relevant pages, it says "Some settings...