Windows 10: Photo video storyboard timing

Discus and support Photo video storyboard timing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have burst shots that I am trying to make into small videos. How do I change the default 3sec timing to the timing I want -- without changing each.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by misc, Feb 5, 2019.

1. misc Win User

Photo video storyboard timing

I have burst shots that I am trying to make into small videos. How do I change the default 3sec timing to the timing I want -- without changing each. individual. photo!

:)

misc, Feb 5, 2019
  2. AMO711 Win User

Windows 10 Photos Storyboard

Hi, I just spent 4 hours creating a storyboard and now the screen is black and just spinning. Please tell me I did not lose all my work? I am new to all of this? Was my storyboard too long? Is it free? It lets me create a new storyboard in shorter length.

Thank you in advance for any help,

AMO

AMO711, Feb 5, 2019
  3. JuneB Win User
    How Do I "Select All" in Microsoft Photos

Hi Can anyone tell me how to "Select All" when I have imported photos into Microsoft Photos to place on Storyboard and also how to "Select All" on Storyboard so I can create a "duration" time of 7 secs for each photo when creating a video.

JuneB, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Bru 2 Win User

trim video

How do I trim sections from a video in Windows 10? If it's to be trimmed in Photos, I'm unclear how to properly position the bottom brown line (left and right sides) and white circle....and whether/how I need to save sections to the storyboard...and
    then how to save all sections of storyboard into 1 video. Very frustrating trying to find clear-cut instructions.

Bru 2, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Photo video storyboard timing - Similar Threads - Photo video storyboard

2. Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard: Hello,Some of the video clips in the storyboard have previews, displaying the first image in the clip, while some do not, and are just black.How do you ensure all the video clips in the storyboard have previews? It's difficult to work with different video clips when you can't...
  3. Video Editor in Photos app wont save unfinished projects and reopen with storyboard from...

Video Editor in Photos app wont save unfinished projects and reopen with storyboard from...: Using windows 10 PC , open Photo app-video editor new project selected, title made, and imported many pics and videos, started a story board with trimmed videos, there was no way to SAVE PROJECT so i backed it up to import later but that wont open and if i simply click on...
  4. ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS: Firstly - I thought I had disabled one drive but I find that my photo albums appear to have been copied to one drive. I do not want them there - I ONLY want them on my computer. Secondly - Suddenly, today I found that MS has created a STORYBOARD of some photos I downloaded....
  5. Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?: In Windows 10 Photos App is it possible to edit the duration of playback pictures in a storyboard? Plus are there any help tutorials for this App?...
  6. Windows 10 Video Editor "select all" on storyboard???

Windows 10 Video Editor "select all" on storyboard???: Hello world. I am using Windows 10 Video Editor part of the Photos app? to create an animation. I need to set each image to a duration of 0.04 seconds for the images to run at 24 frames per second. However, with hundreds of images, I cannot seem to select all images to...
  7. Unable to Export Video Storyboard Created in Photos Driver update

Unable to Export Video Storyboard Created in Photos Driver update: Hi there, Just created a storyboard and went to export the video but it is saying I need to update drivers - all drivers are up to date ? I am very confused. Just wondering why it won't export - I turned off the encoding etc. [ATTACH] Thank you...
  8. Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard: I began a project and got about 7 minutes of video in before the editor started to insert the clips as black (no video) with audio and wont export files that have these. The video files are all the same type, all from the same device and starting a new project doesn't make a...
  9. Photo video storyboard timing

Photo video storyboard timing: I have burst shots that I am trying to make into small videos. How do I change the default 3sec timing to the timing I want -- without changing each. individual. photo!...
  10. Windows 10 Photos Storyboard

Windows 10 Photos Storyboard: Hi, I just spent 4 hours creating a storyboard and now the screen is black and just spinning. Please tell me I did not lose all my work? I am new to all of this? Was my storyboard too long? Is it free? It lets me create a new storyboard in shorter length. Thank you in...