Windows 10: Photo Viewer Application

Discus and support Photo Viewer Application in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently I've noticed that every time I try and double click a photo the photo viewer application I guess bugs out and tells me "The app didn't start".... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ambereve, Mar 2, 2019.

1. ambereve Win User

Photo Viewer Application

Recently I've noticed that every time I try and double click a photo the photo viewer application I guess bugs out and tells me "The app didn't start". No matter what I've done I haven't been able to fix it and it's really starting to get on my nerves at this point. Need help ASAP.

:)

ambereve, Mar 2, 2019

2. Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Photo Viewer

I did not ask to get 123 Photo Viewer. It automatically changed. How can I change back to Photo Viewer?

GeraldKirby, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Photo Viewer Application

Photo Viewer

Hi Gerald,

There might be settings on the application that needs to be modified for you to view all pages of the downloaded file. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to ask the following:

• Is there a specific feature of 123 Photo Viewer application that the default Photo Viewer doesn't have?
    • Did you download the 123 Photo Viewer application via the Store app?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Photo Viewer Application

1. Photo Viewer Application - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer Application

2. Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Viewer: My photos are resizing automatically. I have photos saved to an external drive. When I view a single photo from the drive the photo shows at the size it was saved. However if I access the drive through explorer to view all of the photos in the file they start resizing after 2...
  3. Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Viewer: My photos are resizing automatically. I have photos saved to an external drive. When I view a single photo from the drive the photo shows at the size it was saved. However if I access the drive through explorer to view all of the photos in the file they start resizing after 2...
  4. Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Viewer: When I try to open a photo specifically a jpeg file from Explorer I get an error message that says something like the Error Message below:The default apps setting for .jpg is the Windows Photo Viewer app:How do I get the system to recognize and open the Photos Viewer...
  5. Photo Viewer

Photo Viewer: I use Windows Photo Viewer and recently it's shortcut in the taskbar disappeared,not sure but could be due to a recent windows update,when I open Photo Viewer from file explorer the shortcut doesn't appear in the taskbar,any way I can resolve this TIA Windows Version No 20H2...
  6. Photo viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photo viewer: Can this piece of literal shit get any worse? Most notable issues: - Random massive memory leaks which consume your system's entire memory and grinds everything to a halt unless you realize what's going on quickly enough and force close it. - Literally can't handle opening...
  7. Photo viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo viewer: Hi! This problem is listed as resolved in the forum, but the given solutions did not work for me. I have Photos the preferred MS app for this function selected as my default Photo Viewer and yet I cannot open .jpg files. Why doesn't the MS product work with Windows 10?...
  8. photo viewer default application not able to change

photo viewer default application not able to change: Hai, I have installed Paint.net some time ago. After that my default application change to that program. Whatever I had tried to change it back to the Photo Viewer, nothing is happening. After I go to System -> Default applications and change application for Photos, my...
  9. Photo Viewer

Photo Viewer: After a recent update I can no longer use the photo viewer, the tile does not respond and nothing happens when I pop my SD card in. I used it with no problems on windows 8.1. I have tried various settings using auto play to no avail. 25474
  10. Windows 10 Photo viewer application

Windows 10 Photo viewer application: Hello, this message is for Brink. Just to let you know your tip for making the photo viewer app work in 10 has worked nearly perfectly: but i did discover one small issue and i was hoping you'd know what causes it, and that you could post it and email it to me. when I...