Windows 10: Photo viewer pops up twice and number lock doesn't lock on log in

Discus and support Photo viewer pops up twice and number lock doesn't lock on log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am having some issues. First one is: When I click jpg, gif, or any image files that uses the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skyblue, Aug 8, 2015.

1. skyblue Win User

Photo viewer pops up twice and number lock doesn't lock on log in

Hello guys,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am having some issues.

First one is: When I click jpg, gif, or any image files that uses the photo viewer as a default viewer, photo viewer pops up twice, one with the file I selected and one with the collection screen. It only does this on the first view of a image file after reboot. Once it does this, it doesn't do it until I reboot.

Second one is: I use a PIN as my login password. The number lock on the log in screen doesn't work. I almost always have to press NUM Lock button in order to use the number key pad. I checked the BIOS setting and Num Lock is on.

I will be appreciate any help.

:)

skyblue, Aug 8, 2015

2. Build 15002

The Settings screen won't open and Photos no longer works.

I can get to the Control Panel, but not Settings. I can open photo images with other viewers, just not Photos.

Quickbooks is unable to update.

The lock screen image doesn't work; in any setting.

Frequent hang-ups and system-based crashes/problems and restarts.

Chris Bednarek, Aug 8, 2015
  3. OS Tec Win User
    why i can't change picture for lock screen on lumia 620

On the Nokia Lumina 620:

Go to photos, find the photo you want on your lock screen and tap to view it.

Press and hold on the picture and a pop up menu appears which gives you the option to Save to Lock Screen.

OS Tec, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

You've posted 2 different problems that should have been separate posts. I don't have a solution to the first but the second is probably because the keyboard driver has not yet loaded before getting logged in. I saw the same during setup of a new ASUS Notebook just yesterday that came with Win8.1. Disconcerting was the lack of a light or screen indication that the NumLk key had been pressed, just noticed the same is occurring on my Dell Inspiron 15R that has been Upgraded to Win10 although it is a rescued/rehabbed Notebook, it does have the light on the front edge of the case, just does not turn on.

Berton, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Photo viewer pops up twice and number lock doesn't lock on log in - Similar Threads - Photo viewer pops

2. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  6. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  7. CAPS Lock Pop-up

CAPS Lock Pop-up: When I'm playing a game and I press CAPS lock by accident, a pop-up shows up, blocks my view and really messes me up. I was wondering how I could get rid of this. I have a Lenovo Flex 4-1470. I will atatch a screenshot of the pop-up.[ATTACH]...
  8. the Number lock

the Number lock: My computer keeps turning off the number lock during startup or restart and after an update. How can I fix that? is there a way to use command Prompt to keep it turned on all the time?...
  9. caps lock pop up

caps lock pop up: when ever i tap caps lock on my windows ten surface pro it minimizes all of my tabs/apps to my home screen and then displase this messege:. i have no clue how i turned it on but i would like to know how to turn it off, thanks in advance. [ATTACH]...
  10. Number lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Number lock: Ever since I got my new computer hard drive and the most current Windows 10, my number lock key on keyboard's right panel defaults to scroll lock after each boot up. I'd like it to default to number lock, as that's the only way I use these number keys, and often, so would be...