Windows 10: photo

Discus and support photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone explain why the photo app, once I select my photo and hit open, it will load then will continue to auto enhance my photograph. There is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoseChase1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. photo

Can someone explain why the photo app, once I select my photo and hit open, it will load then will continue to auto enhance my photograph. There is no option to prevent this and it completely ruins my photos

:)

RoseChase1, Jun 30, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photo :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 30, 2020
  4. photo

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

photo

1. photo - Similar Threads - photo

2. Unable to print photos - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print photos - Windows 10: I have been able to print photos successfully until very recently and not sure why a problem has now arisen. I can print documents from my PC C Drive but not photos - I get message ERROR CODE OX8007007E. I can print photos from my ipad on the HP Envy 5530.. The printer is on...
  3. iCloud for Windows does not sync photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iCloud for Windows does not sync photos: Per title, iCloud for Windows does not sync photos to my PC. The system tray icon information regarding photos is stuck to "Updating" but no files have been downloaded. [ATTACH] Explanation: the greek word Ενημέρωση... means Updating in this context Yes, I already have...
  4. photo viewer changes the file extension

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo viewer changes the file extension: photo viewer changes the file extension to jiff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-viewer-changes-the-file-extension/cd68df3a-f47c-4b3c-86e0-bd42ca88bbae
  5. Does anyone know how to stop Photos from lagging when opening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to stop Photos from lagging when opening?: When I open a photo, it normally takes a few seconds to open and a black screen precedes the actual photo. It doesn't do this on another laptop I have for work: it opens almost instantly. Is there anything to disable in settings that causes it slow? submitted by...
  6. Photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos app: Is it possible to remove shadows in the Photos App? Could you recommend other photo editing apps produced by Windows? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app/5838823d-2e9d-4198-8a93-2e7847fe3109
  7. AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos: I'm having trouble loading movies with an AVI extension into MS Photos to edit. I can play these files using MS Films & TV. Other extensions load fine and I can edit these. Using other support articles I have tried repair, reset and reinstalling to no avail. The error...
  8. Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos: Depending where I am online, I cannot get to all my pictures so my question is how do I get all my pictures in one place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos/bbec47c7-3afc-4d7b-9790-318320cad6eb
  9. Bing photo search missing

in Cortana
    Bing photo search missing: When I open a photo using Photos I no longer have the option to search using Bing. How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-photo-search-missing/ba94726c-c03e-4f9e-996b-03ac3ecc990c
  10. JPEG photos do not open in my Microsoft Surface, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JPEG photos do not open in my Microsoft Surface, Windows 10: Hello, I have several photos on my desktop JPG files and in various file folders on my Microsoft Surface PC. Formerly, I used to click on the JPG icon and it opened up within 1-2 seconds. Now, there is a significant delay 10-15 seconds and some photos do not open at...