Windows 10: Photogallery Screen Display Changes

Discus and support Photogallery Screen Display Changes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When using Photo Gallery, I cannot find a way to change the file directory structure or limit the photo files selected. Can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdWyse, Jan 29, 2020.

1. EdWyse Win User

Photogallery Screen Display Changes

When using Photo Gallery, I cannot find a way to change the file directory structure or limit the photo files selected. Can anyone help me with this?

:)

EdWyse, Jan 29, 2020

2. Windows photogallery

The suggestion that I download the Windows Essentials 2012 was not a success. It made my computer crash, I tried several times. Totally confused with all the extra 'add ons'.

However, I have now discovered that I can do all the scanning and cropping and saving using my scanner/printer. This takes place of the Photogallery application. So now sorted. Thank you for your offers of help. I still miss Photogallery though - such
    an easy thing to use and far better than the Photos on Windows 10.

Ann

AnnWiddowson, Jan 29, 2020
  3. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Photogallery Screen Display Changes - Similar Threads - Photogallery Screen Display

2. Duplicate a screen but no ability to change display parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate a screen but no ability to change display parameters: Hi,I need help with screen duplication in Windows please.I have a "Minisforum" type computer no user interface. This mini computer is linked to a tablet that serves as a display/user interface Samsung S7 FE tablet.I connect the tablet to the computer via a USBC to USBC cable...
  3. Duplicate a screen but no ability to change display parameters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate a screen but no ability to change display parameters: Hi,I need help with screen duplication in Windows please.I have a "Minisforum" type computer no user interface. This mini computer is linked to a tablet that serves as a display/user interface Samsung S7 FE tablet.I connect the tablet to the computer via a USBC to USBC cable...
  4. display setttings to change for off screen at bottom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display setttings to change for off screen at bottom: My display settings had changed and now the display is off the bottom of the screen, not the task bar. I only have 59 and 60 hertz settings to refresh. Are there other possibilities?...
  5. How to add updates in photogallery?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add updates in photogallery?: When using Windows photo gallery, I frequently get error message stating it cannot complete my request because I do not have the latest update on photo gallery. Can you advise how to do this?...
  6. Change display screens

Change display screens: My display screens are wrong. I have a 1/3 and 2. (My 1 and 3 monitors are identical. I want a 1,2,3 (three separate monitors). How can I separate the 1 and 3 monitors?...
  7. Display screen has changed

Display screen has changed: Without any effort from me, the icons on my display screen are ginormous. How do I get them back to normal size? Thanks![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-has-changed/b8b47647-2119-41d6-aa99-5eeb0feac33e
  8. changing the size of icons displayed on screen

changing the size of icons displayed on screen: my icons have changed size and I wish to make them smaller again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-size-of-icons-displayed-on-screen/2d7ac97a-62d1-4e59-8c46-961d20f3356c
  9. How to change icon size displayed on screen ?

How to change icon size displayed on screen ?: How to change size of ICONS displayed on screen of WIN 10 Home edition ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-size-displayed-on-screen/9e0b56a0-168d-4150-b5a3-e69b15624c8e
  10. Change Screen Resolution of Display in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Screen Resolution of Display in Windows 10: How to: Change Screen Resolution of Display in Windows 10 How to Change Screen Resolution of a Display in Windows 10 The screen resolution of a display determines how much information is displayed on the screen. It is measured horizontally and vertically in pixels. At...