Windows 10: Photographs full screen

Discus and support Photographs full screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I open Photos it shows the photograph with a white border. Is it possible to have the photograph fill the whole screen as a default? 120571 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thistlebarrow, Oct 27, 2018.

1. thistlebarrow Win User

Photographs full screen

When I open Photos it shows the photograph with a white border. Is it possible to have the photograph fill the whole screen as a default?

:)

thistlebarrow, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Eric_On_Web Win User
    Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 27, 2018
  4. anandsap123 Win User

Photographs full screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Photographs full screen

1. Photographs full screen - Similar Threads - Photographs full screen

2. Full Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full Screen: I can't get my computer to go to full screen when I play my bought games. I have tried to change in the game also and it still won't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/6096a4b0-2c1b-4a86-93e3-ed7ea614daae
  3. Full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full screen: What do I do for a full screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/84890066-880a-4087-bed5-fb6db7576fc9
  4. Full screen

Full screen: Something happened to my full screen . When I booted my computer ,my desktop icons had been relocated in a 3/4 screen with the Task bar expanded to 1/4 screen but still on screen bottom. How do I enable reverting back to my original screen and desk top icon locations?...
  5. photographs

photographs: How to get photo from camera to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/6864ad60-24d9-4bfc-a3ae-69872d488f41
  6. Photographs

Photographs: How do I get photo's from camera to My pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/98234ec7-45be-450c-9fa2-537eeac65880
  7. Screen tearing with D3D in full screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen tearing with D3D in full screen: Hi, at the moment of writing, PC is running with factory setting but it's all up-to-date (Windows updates, Asus updates). When I launch an app (emulators, in the specific case) at full screen, only the 60% (approx.) of the left side of the screen is showing correctly when...
  8. Lock Screen not full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen not full screen: I searched around and couldn't find anyone else with this issue. When my computer wakes the lock screen image only fills 2/3 (roughly) of the screen, like it's working at a lower resolution. The windows background fills the whole display (4k). When I log back in all my...
  9. Full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen: Ok, I have been trying W10 out on my surface pro 2, my one problem is netflex. When I watch it full screen it's not actually full screen, there is a black navigation bar at the bottom and because of that a black border around the video. Anyone know how to fix this? 9721
  10. Full Window instead of Full Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Window instead of Full Screen: I have a widescreen monitor, a Dell U2913WM. The dual window feature works well for most things, but video streams such as those from You Tube are a bit of a problem since they seem to bypass the Dell Screen Manager and use the full screen rather than the window. I've...