Windows 10: Photos actual size default

Discus and support Photos actual size default in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been comparing photos a lot among certain communites lately and having to set each photo to default size for the full experience but having to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Not Generic Username, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Photos actual size default

I've been comparing photos a lot among certain communites lately and having to set each photo to default size for the full experience but having to redo it every time i switch between photos is frusturating. is there any way for me to make it so all photos default to actual size?

:)

Not Generic Username, Aug 10, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photos actual size default :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 10, 2019
  3. sirluca Win User
    Photo/WPV default zoom level

Photo/WPV default zoom level

Hello guys,
    I wish I could set the default zoom level of my default photo viewer (I can choose Photo app or Windows Photo Viewer or some third program too).
    I want the default program to be able to open/switch within photos at the default photo size (100% zoom of the photo) and not with the default screen size (100% zoom of the screen size).
    Any idea how to do that? Maybe some registry key to edit? Any software to suggest?
    Thanks for your help, Luca.

sirluca, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Ian2211 Win User

Photos actual size default

viewing a photo at actual size in windows 10

Microsoft, how do i view a photo at Actual size in windows 10 using its photo app? In windows 7 there was an actual size button next to zoom at the bottom, where is this in windows 10?!

Ian2211, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Photos actual size default

1. Photos actual size default - Similar Threads - Photos actual size

2. "Size on disk" is much larger than actual size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Size on disk" is much larger than actual size: Hello,So I have this 4TB external SSD that I formatted with exFAT so that it could be compatible with any computer I plug it into.The problem is that most of the files I put on the drive take up much more space on the drive than it should.The "Size on disk" is so much larger...
  3. "Size on disk" is much larger than actual size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Size on disk" is much larger than actual size: Hello,So I have this 4TB external SSD that I formatted with exFAT so that it could be compatible with any computer I plug it into.The problem is that most of the files I put on the drive take up much more space on the drive than it should.The "Size on disk" is so much larger...
  4. "Size on disk" is much larger than actual size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking

Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking: Normally, when I right-click on an image in Photos and select "View actual size", I can drag the image around to focus on different parts of it. Last night, however, I noticed that I could no longer drag images around when viewing the actual size. The same issue occurred when...
  6. View Actual Size option on Photos gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    View Actual Size option on Photos gone?: So I took my PC to a repair shop to fix up a screen resolution problem that's been bothering me. Long story short, I didn't have the appropriate drivers for Windows 10 to display the monitor's native screen resolution. Although that problem was fixed, when I went through my...
  7. How to get wndows 10 photo viewer to zoom to 100% actual pixel size

How to get wndows 10 photo viewer to zoom to 100% actual pixel size: Various discussions on this exist with no answer but are closed!. There are two ways to zoom to 1:1 100%. 1. Ctrl-1 works for me. It toggles between 100% and fit to screen 2. On the right are 3 dots more options/menu an there one choice is Actual Size. The menu is...
  8. photo size

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo size: hi what should I do when I move a photo to lockscreen it zooms up in size I've tried to change settings but it stay's on the zoom size ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-size/67c7607b-589c-4def-8048-ee94823cd8b7
  9. photo size

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo size: hi All i want is to save "FIT" when i change photos background ,it does it once then reverts !! many thanks if i get reponse, inky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-size/fd2b7485-eb7b-4a89-8aa2-f46de82b4c1b
  10. Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos: This question has been asked in several different ways, at least as far back as 2017 Example HERE . Has there been any development on this issue in the last 2 years? One would think that, as smart and advanced as the Surface Pro is supposed to be, a user should be able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos app default to actual size