Windows 10: photos and documents missing

Discus and support photos and documents missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everytime there is an update all my documents and photos go missing from their folders. Where are they?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HollyBohnert, Nov 18, 2020.

1. photos and documents missing

Everytime there is an update all my documents and photos go missing from their folders. Where are they?

:)

HollyBohnert, Nov 18, 2020

2. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 18, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Nov 18, 2020
  4. photos and documents missing

how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Unfortunately, after following your instructions, the problem persists.

Vasileios Vlachos, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

photos and documents missing

1. photos and documents missing - Similar Threads - photos documents missing

2. Document and Photo transfer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Document and Photo transfer.: How do I transfer documents and photo's from my HP Windows 7 desktop to my new HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-and-photo-transfer/8cf84c92-c103-42b9-b50d-618aa32903de
  3. Document and Photo transfer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Document and Photo transfer.: How do I transfer documents and photo's from my HP Windows 7 desktop to my new HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-and-photo-transfer/8cf84c92-c103-42b9-b50d-618aa32903de
  4. lost photos and documents

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost photos and documents: Hi - I have been locked out of my Microsoft login on windows 10 as it was asking me for a password instead of pin number, which was linked to an old email account no longer in use, so unable to access 2 part identification, A friend of mine has set me up as a new user on my...
  5. lost photos and documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost photos and documents: Hi - I have been locked out of my Microsoft login on windows 10 as it was asking me for a password instead of pin number, which was linked to an old email account no longer in use, so unable to access 2 part identification, A friend of mine has set me up as a new user on my...
  6. lost photos and documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Missing documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing documents: My documents and files are disappearing from my computer. When I go to one drive I have some of them but not all of them. Why are things disappearing.For example: I have the H&R Block Program. I saved files through this program and when I looked at it today there are no...
  8. Photos and documents gone??

Photos and documents gone??: It appears after I updated my windows 10, I've lost all of my documents and years worth of photos from my PC's folders. Any idea where to find them? I'm hopeful! Thank you....
  9. Missing files, documents, photos and apps.

Missing files, documents, photos and apps.: Hello, upon turning on my computer, I discovered all of my side account of files, document, photos-everything, was gone. My computer looks as if it were wiped clean and set to factory settings, like a reset. If I try to use an app like Microsoft Edge, it loaded as if it were...
  10. Documents and photos are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Documents and photos are gone: I opened my computer and all my documents and photos are gone. I am not logged in as a temporary account user. I have searched for a Windows.old folder and don't see one. When I open the folders for pictures and documents it days this folder is empty. I have restarted the...