Windows 10: Photos and Movies Messed Up on Moving to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Photos and Movies Messed Up on Moving to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I did what I normally do when moving my photos and videos from my phone to my PC, so that I can offload them to my external hard drive. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bmains, Aug 8, 2019.

1. bmains Win User

Photos and Movies Messed Up on Moving to Windows 10 PC

Hello,

I did what I normally do when moving my photos and videos from my phone to my PC, so that I can offload them to my external hard drive. This is the first time, in many times, that I've ever had a problem with doing the following:

All of the files are size 14 GB, but on disk they are small. They are not readable by windows photo or paint.net... And I can't download them off of the machine, back to my phone, because it thinks these are 5 TB in size (which the hard drive isn't anywhere that big that's holding them).

Any idea why this happened??? These were really important photos. Is there any way to recover them? This doesn't seem to be a viewer issue like most people seem to claim...

Photos and Movies Messed Up on Moving to Windows 10 PC 95eea3e3-3600-49d7-9a3a-e37f55cb0962?upload=true.png

:)

bmains, Aug 8, 2019
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos

Hi Abielo,

To better assist you about Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any respond is highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Photos and Movies Messed Up on Moving to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Photos Movies Messed

2. Windows 10 messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 messed up: Hi, so I recently installed windows 10 onto a new computer. I load it up and it comes up with something unusual shown below. I installed drivers and restarted the computer and it still shows up like this. Idk how to fix it, please help, i really dont like this color scheme....
  3. Moving photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving photos from iPhone to PC: I've been trying to move photos from my iPhone to my PC for an hour and it doesn't work. I am doing the guide that I found on the internet (open photos and import) and it all looked good. I press on import then it dectects all of them, after that I chose all to go into my...
  4. Pc fully messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc fully messed up: A while ago I uninstalled a cracked game (i had bought it on console wanted to mod it for fun) and let my pc run while it dod and kinda forgot about it A while later i opened it since i needed it and saw everything gone from files to apps Im over that but now nothing really...
  5. Messed up headset with PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messed up headset with PC: I got this computer today and I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Headset that has a mic and audio but the computer can't seem to see that its a headset so only the audio works. I know it's not the headset because I use it on my Xbox One. I went in the control panel but...
  6. Windows update messed up my Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update messed up my Pc: Computer put some updates through last night before it shut down. Upon turning it on today it flashed a grey and black screen that said Hi repeatedly for an hour. With no acess to the actual desktop i cant/couldnt do anything but restart it. Now it flashes a gray desktop over...
  7. Windows 10 Paint messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Paint messed up: Hi Has anyone had this happen or know how to fix it. I noticed today when I started up MS Paint that it came up on the FILE TAB and when I click on the HOME TAB to bring up my color panel and other related tools it would stay there for as long as I did not click anything....
  8. Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.: Hello , i updated my pc yesterday and saw it was like a big update cause it was copying all my files and restarting many times. After the update finished i shut down my pc. The next day turn on my pc and see some visual differences and some problems, first my mouse didnt work...
  9. Windows 10 Completely Messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Completely Messed up my PC: Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and it seems to off completely messed it up. Basically, the start menu won't open, i cant get to where I can go back, and task manager won't open without crashing, and several other things are messed up. My PC is an...
  10. Windows messed up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows messed up.: Since doing a refresh of Windows 10 some of my menus or whatever are messed up. It is hard to explain and I searched but since I don't know what it is called I will post a screenshot. [img] As you can see the tabs on the top are not flat and look like they did from...