Windows 10: Photos Ap freezes after detecting images

Discus and support Photos Ap freezes after detecting images in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Although my PC has been updated with the latest Windows updates, the Photos Ap is not working correctly anymore. It will not read cards inserted in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by madmor, Oct 13, 2019.

1. madmor Win User

Photos Ap freezes after detecting images

Although my PC has been updated with the latest Windows updates, the Photos Ap is not working correctly anymore.

It will not read cards inserted in the built-in drives, and when these same compact flash cards are inserted in an external card reader connected to a USBport, Photos can detect the card and locate thousands of images on it, but then freezes.

What can I do to correct Photos? Or should I look for different software, and if so, which one?

any help would be appreciated.

:)

madmor, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Space images thread

Photos Ap freezes after detecting images [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Oct 13, 2019
  3. photos aps

why my photos aps suddenly can't be open ? why ?!

IrzaLailatul Hikmah, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Photos Ap freezes after detecting images

Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Photos Ap freezes after detecting images

1. Photos Ap freezes after detecting images - Similar Threads - Photos freezes detecting

2. i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically: When I save photos from my google account to my computer they automatically open in the photos app which is super annoying. How do I stop that?...
  3. i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically: When I save photos from my google account to my computer they automatically open in the photos app which is super annoying. How do I stop that?...
  4. Photos app after update changes images?

Photos app after update changes images?: So I updated from the old version of win10 to the newer 21H1 version. Initially not much was amiss but today an issue came up with the Photos app. The issue was that any images that I had opened that were on my desktop would, after a short period of time, switch to another...
  5. Photos app after update changes images?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos app after update changes images?: So I updated from the old version of win10 to the newer 21H1 version. Initially not much was amiss but today an issue came up with the Photos app. The issue was that any images that I had opened that were on my desktop would, after a short period of time, switch to another...
  6. Photos app keeps freezing, everytime I open an image.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app keeps freezing, everytime I open an image.: This annoying issue has been bothering me for a long time! I don't know what's causing this and why an like this app keeps being unresponsive. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/FP_96 [link] [comments]...
  7. Photo aps

Photo aps: When I have tried to upload my new photos, the app states looking for photos but will not upload new photos at all. These has only occurred in the last 2 weeks. Note if has nothing do with my devices at all. I reset the app and ran a system restore but nothing was fixed at...
  8. photo ap

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo ap: Using photo app in Windows 10. App hangs as try to import photos from android phone- via usb cable(file transfer). It searches all 10,000+ photos have on phone - not just NEW ones). Thus I can not store photos on desktop computer. 1. Suggestions -( Microsoft says this is...
  9. Windows 10 Photos ap importing duplicate photos from iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photos ap importing duplicate photos from iphone: I've been struggling with this for years and curious if there are any fixes (none found via searches of community). When importing photos from iphone to PC via Windows 10 Photos > Import > Select New it still suggests to import thousands of photos already stored in This...
  10. Images Freezing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Images Freezing: Running an Nvidia GTX1060 on win latest ver. (see spec) Started getting image freezing both in gaming and in web use. To get out of it I have to bring up task manager and sign out, sign back in. *Mad Mouse keyboard etc still operational just an image freeze. Anybody else...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photos freezes whenlooking for photos on usb

2. microsoft photos freezing

3. windows 10 freezes after detecting photos from i phone 8