Windows 10: Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

Discus and support Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have question about making movies in Photos app. Is there any possibility to add selected move to many photos? It will be really nice to have.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EwelinaMendrek, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

Hi, I have question about making movies in Photos app. Is there any possibility to add selected move to many photos? It will be really nice to have.

:)

EwelinaMendrek, Oct 1, 2019
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

1. Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie - Similar Threads - Photos app Adding

2. Photo/Movie & TV app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo/Movie & TV app not working: It says there has been an error when trying to save a trimmed video, "Unable to save. Please try again later"I reset the libraries to default, wiped the temp folder, ive reinstalled the apps, ive ran sfc scannow command, and still nothing. my Windows' files are all intact and...
  3. Photo/Movie & TV app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo/Movie & TV app not working: It says there has been an error when trying to save a trimmed video, "Unable to save. Please try again later"I reset the libraries to default, wiped the temp folder, ive reinstalled the apps, ive ran sfc scannow command, and still nothing. my Windows' files are all intact and...
  4. moving Photos saved in bing to my photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving Photos saved in bing to my photo app: I just saved some pictures I found in Bing. I'd like to Use them in FaceBook for my cover photo as a slide show. One can that be done. Two will they have to be transferred to my photo app. If so how is that done....
  5. Adding movies to the App

Adding movies to the App: Can I copy my DVDs to the Movies and TV App? I have several Star Wars DVDs there because I bought the Movies Anywhere version with the DVD. I have a few that didn't have the Movies Anywhere info, and I'd like to add them to the App, instead of having to load the DVD in my...
  6. The app that replaced "Movie Maker" that is now in "Photos"

The app that replaced "Movie Maker" that is now in "Photos": I literally stumbled on this app, but it doesn't seem to be able to: 1. Create DVD's That are playable on a std DVD player. 2. Is on "one Drive", which I'm told is not on my computer, but in the "cloud" or somewhere else. 3. The discs that it does create, can only be...
  7. How to move thousands photos to Photo app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move thousands photos to Photo app?: I have thousand photos on my computer. They are located in about 46 folders. I want to move all these photos and folder to the photo app but it will take too long to move them one by one. Is there any chance to do it fast?...
  8. Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

Adding music in Microsoft Photo App: I am trying to add music file to a single photo using Microsoft Photo App (Windows 10). I read the "how to" and watched videos, but am still clearly missing something. Here's the problem: I adjusted the duration of the picture on storyboard to match the length of the song...
  9. Photo app closing after "too many photos" open?

Photo app closing after "too many photos" open?: Hey, I recently purchased a high-powered laptop (Alienware 17) and I'm having problems with the photos app just choosing to close ALL of my photos I have open when I seem to reach some sort of peak capacity. The problem with this is that it really isn't that many photos that...
  10. Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video

Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video: Hi there, I am creating a video with Microsofts Photo app. I added music, but the song only plays at the beginning of the video and not at the later point where I want that song. How can I move the song to a later point in my video? Thanks Denise_099...