Windows 10: Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ?

Discus and support Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Albums saved to Microsoft Driver and on Photo app. But they will not transfer to Lockscreen or Background Screensavers. I have tired of trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SignpostUL, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ?

I have Albums saved to Microsoft Driver and on Photo app. But they will not transfer to Lockscreen or Background Screensavers. I have tired of trying now. Can I use the Slideshow feature on Photos app as a Screensaver ? In otherwords, have it running in background or auto start when I close browser ?

I cannot find how to put these Albums on My Pictures where the other Screensavers can find them - under Browse. Have now given up trying this. It is easy to open Photos ( well, it takes at least 5 mins !) , find the Album and put on the Slideshow.

Any ideas, please ?

:)

SignpostUL, Mar 8, 2019

2. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 8, 2019
  3. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Original Title - photo app

How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Thanks.

xAmericanPsych0, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Greedo Win User

Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ?

Where are Windows photo albums actually saved

The Windows 10 photo app allows you to save pictures to "Creations" such as photo albums. Where are these albums located in Explorer?

The implication from what I've read is that they are somewhere on the user's OneDrive - but I don't imagine the photos themselves are saved into an album, merely their filepaths. Either way I can't find this information.

Can I access the file paths associated with the images contained in one of these albums?

(NB, I don't want to upload to onedrive, I just want to know where the album data is saved on the machine usually, and whether I can access it from explorer or the command line say)

Greedo, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ?

1. Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ? - Similar Threads - Photos App Albums

2. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  3. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  4. auto saving a photo when saving to an album

auto saving a photo when saving to an album: I have a client that has uses Photo to manage her pictures. She recently bought a new computer and new laptop. On the old computer she would receive and email with a picture, she'd click it to see it it would open in the Photos App, choose Add To. Then she would choose a...
  5. Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10: I am trying to organise my photos into albums in Photos using Windows 10. However when I go into an album to check what photos I have, the photos are shown as a slideshow. I do not like this format and want my photos to appear permanently as tiles. How can I do this...
  6. Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...

Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...: Unable to transfer an Album 300photos in Photos to burn to a DVD or disc How to Create a file folder to transfer the album to - or actually transfer the album so I could burn to a dvd...
  7. Finding Photo App album

Finding Photo App album: Where do I find a photo app album? I would like to find the file in explorer so I can copy and paste it to a USB device. When I'm in the app I can see the album and the photos in it but can't find a way to select it to copy. An earlier post stated to use the 'select' prompt...
  8. Lost saved photo album

Lost saved photo album: I lost my photo album. All the hours I put into it only saved 13 photos. Is it truly lost? Can I find it somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-saved-photo-album/7d68b53a-bbc7-4ed8-8f9b-e43740143092
  9. Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?: I want to change the duration for all slides. Do I have to change them individually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-duration-of-entire-slideshow-in/da709e10-2de3-4328-a9b8-15f75ae9dbdf
  10. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...