Windows 10: Photos app and scrolling issue

Discus and support Photos app and scrolling issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open a photo from the file explorer using the photo app I cannot scroll through the next photo. I just installed windows 10, and in my previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by casensity, May 21, 2016.

1. casensity Win User

Photos app and scrolling issue

When I open a photo from the file explorer using the photo app I cannot scroll through the next photo. I just installed windows 10, and in my previous installation of windows 10 this wasn't a PROBLEM, AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Please help me fix it.
    I have already tried everything I could find posted about this but nothing helped!

:)

casensity, May 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 photo app doesn't scroll to next photos

I'm having the same issue. When I double click a photo the app arrows are greyed out, arrow keys in the keyboard and scrolling does not work either.

Back in the folder if I select a bunch of pictures then the photo app arrows can be clicked, it's not very friendly having to select all the pictures you want to see to be able to scroll through them.

One should be able to double click a single picture and scroll through the whole pictures on the folder without having to exit the app or making a selection of photos.

Pablo J Martinez, May 21, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    getting error message as Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2018.18022.15110.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Think I might first run a trouble shooter.

Settings / Update / TroubleShoot scroll down to Windows Store apps.

Additionally reset the Microsoft Store & Photo's apps.

Settings / Apps ... scroll down to and click Microsoft Store, and reset it. Then scroll down to the Photo's app and reset it also.

Restart the computer before trying the Photo's app.

'Mike P, May 21, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Photos app and scrolling issue - Similar Threads - Photos app scrolling

2. Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.: Photos within a specific folder will either loop through photos I've already scrolled past, or completely skip others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-app-scrolls-weird/f967a84f-9cd0-4c71-be18-faa1577305f4
  3. Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.: Photos within a specific folder will either loop through photos I've already scrolled past, or completely skip others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-app-scrolls-weird/f967a84f-9cd0-4c71-be18-faa1577305f4
  4. scroll wheel will not work in Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scroll wheel will not work in Photos app: I want to open a photo and then scroll through to the precious or next photo. The photos app is set up to do that, but it doesn't work, it works for zoom Ctrl+scroll wheel. The most frustrating thing is that all the fix posts are outdated! this seems so simple, why hasn't it...
  5. scroll wheel will not work in Photos app

scroll wheel will not work in Photos app: I want to open a photo and then scroll through to the precious or next photo. The photos app is set up to do that, but it doesn't work, it works for zoom Ctrl+scroll wheel. The most frustrating thing is that all the fix posts are outdated! this seems so simple, why hasn't it...
  6. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  7. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  8. Photo app doesn't scroll to next photos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo app doesn't scroll to next photos.: Dear Sirs,Since last update of Windows 10, photo app doesn't scroll to next photos in both notebooks I have and with same photos. When selecting slides show, blinks and shows the same photo and left/right arrows do not scroll either.And without selecting show, the left/right...
  9. Windows Photos Scrolling Issue

Windows Photos Scrolling Issue: Hi, I'm having an issue with Windows Photos. It was working fine until suddenly one day it just didn't. Most of the time opening an image file, there's no option to scroll or use arrows to the next picture in the folder. Sometimes, the arrows ARE there and I can scroll,...
  10. Photo file scroll issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...