Windows 10: Photos app antialiasing pictures in fullscreen mode?

Discus and support Photos app antialiasing pictures in fullscreen mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So not only this app takes seconds to open a small jpg (on a SSD, mind you), it also has this extremely agressive antialiasing issue? Sample 1 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thinkthrow, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Photos app antialiasing pictures in fullscreen mode?

/u/thinkthrow, Jan 25, 2020

2. Why do my photos show up in the microsoft app but not in my pictures folder?

Hi Cindy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "microsoft app", are you referring to photos app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check the source file for photos app and also copy the picture from external device.

Step 1: I recommend you check the source file settings in the photos app settings and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Photos" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the Photos app.

4. Then check if under Sources, pictures directory is present or not.

Step 2: I suggest you to directly copy and paste the picture from the external device into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue displaying pictures imported in the photos app into picture folder, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to delete pictures from Photos app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information from you to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I can't delete individual pictures” are you facing any issues in deleting the all pictures or only a particular? If yes, what is the error message that you read?
    • Are you trying to remove the picture only from Photos app?

If you are trying to remove the pictures only from the Microsoft Photos app, then you can remove the particular folder from the Photos apps and the pictures won’t appear in Photos app. Please follow the steps mentioned below to do the same:

1. Open Photos app.
    2. Click on ellipsis (three dots) on the top right corner and click on
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, click on X
      to remove the folder where your pictures are saved.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Photos app antialiasing pictures in fullscreen mode?

photos app not showing pictures on sd card

You can also try the following steps below if you have pictures on a camera with an SD card, or saved to a USB drive or external hard drive, the simplest way to get them onto your PC might be to import them.

• Use a USB cable to connect the device where your new pictures are located to the PC.

• Select the Start button, then select Photos.

• Select Import and follow the instructions. The app automatically selects items you haven't imported before, or you can choose what to import.
    If the issue still persists, we suggest that you try to start the computer in safe mode and check if you will also encounter the same issue.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Ma. Lau, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Photos app antialiasing pictures in fullscreen mode?

1. Photos app antialiasing pictures in fullscreen mode? - Similar Threads - Photos app antialiasing

2. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Organizing pictures on photo app: So I uploaded all my photos from a tablet to my Dell Inspiron, and when they were uploaded they all went to the collections folder instead of uploading in their individual albums. Now I'm in the process of creating the albums but it's almost impossible because the picture...
  3. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organizing pictures on photo app: So I uploaded all my photos from a tablet to my Dell Inspiron, and when they were uploaded they all went to the collections folder instead of uploading in their individual albums. Now I'm in the process of creating the albums but it's almost impossible because the picture...
  4. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fullscreen by default in Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen by default in Photos app: I know I'm not losing my mind, because my photos at one point in time opened by default in fullscreen.Is this still possible? I understand pushing F11 isn't exactly a difficult task, but I think it should at least be an option.Thanks...
  6. Fullscreen by default in Photos app

Fullscreen by default in Photos app: I know I'm not losing my mind, because my photos at one point in time opened by default in fullscreen.Is this still possible? I understand pushing F11 isn't exactly a difficult task, but I think it should at least be an option.Thanks...
  7. photos app and pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app and pictures: Why is it that the photos app duplicates photos into the pictures files? who needs that? The problem is that you cannot move photos to the pictures file or make new folders or choose where you want your pictures to go as it used to be. And why in the world are there two...
  8. photos app and pictures

photos app and pictures: Why is it that the photos app duplicates photos into the pictures files? who needs that? The problem is that you cannot move photos to the pictures file or make new folders or choose where you want your pictures to go as it used to be. And why in the world are there two...
  9. Fullscreening pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fullscreening pictures: Why do pictures no longer completely fullscreen in the Photo app? A frame remains around the edges of the screen, even when the picture is zoomed in on. This is very frustrating, not a good design choice if this is a new change....
  10. Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode: All of a sudden, now when I put any app in fullscreen, the taskbar remains in place. I have to set the host taskbar to autohide to see the fullscreen. It is really annoying in a hyper-v session as it hides the vm taskbar unless I autohide host taskbar This just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 microsoft photos aliasing