Windows 10: photos app batch edit ?

Discus and support photos app batch edit ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to programmatically or batch edit a project in photos app ? For example , I made a video with photos app and it is just images that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BroodCapybara75, Jun 15, 2019.

1. photos app batch edit ?

Is there a way to programmatically or batch edit a project in photos app ?

For example , I made a video with photos app and it is just images that last 10 seconds each with different text for each image .

Is there an easy way to change the images and text using some database or something like that ?

Basically I want to make the same video everytime but just with different images and text .

:)

BroodCapybara75, Jun 15, 2019

2. photo editing app

Hi Tim,

We need a few information for us to effectively provide you a solution with editing in the photo app. Please provide the following:

• Are you using the pre-installed Photos app on Windows 10 ,Paint or perhaps an app you have downloaded in Windows Store?
    • What are those troubleshooting steps you have already tried so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot showing your issue.
    We'd appreciate any additional information you may provide.

Eugene deV, Jun 15, 2019
  3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

photos app batch edit ? [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk photos app batch edit ? :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jun 15, 2019
  4. photos app batch edit ?

How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

photos app batch edit ?

1. photos app batch edit ? - Similar Threads - photos app batch

2. Using a 3rd party app to edit a photo in Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a 3rd party app to edit a photo in Photos app: I use to be able to click on the 3 dots and open a jpeg in photos and use photoshop elements to edit the photo. I no longer have the option to edit in a 3rd party app with photos. Please help. Peg...
  3. Using a 3rd party app to edit a photo in Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using a 3rd party app to edit a photo in Photos app: I use to be able to click on the 3 dots and open a jpeg in photos and use photoshop elements to edit the photo. I no longer have the option to edit in a 3rd party app with photos. Please help. Peg...
  4. Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue

Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue: When editing or specifically drawing on photo ap, it will not save image. Instead it stays on "Letting Ink Dry" indefinetely. How to fix? Thank you in advance. . ....
  5. Batch Renaming photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch Renaming photos: I have been renaming groups of photps but suddenly its not doing it the same way. What I am doing: 1. Control A to select all photos in the folder 2. Right clicking first photo and selecting “rename” 3. Typing title, i.e. “March 2019” then hitting return In the past,...
  6. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  7. Editing in Photo App

Editing in Photo App: I've added and edited Orientation, Taken Date many photos into the My Pictures Folder, where I've added subfolders for Date or Event. I've turned off One Drive because it was slowing down my already slow Intel i3 computer. Since the Photo App displays photos from One Drive,...
  8. Photos app - creation or editing of videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos app - creation or editing of videos: I have purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home 1903 version not an "N" version as far as I can see. The Photos app does not allow the creation or editing of videos, despite updating the app. This is really important to me. Is there a media pack or something else I can...
  9. Batch editing of photo metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch editing of photo metadata: I would like to set the Copyright field to my name in all my photos and also some of the other fields under the Details tab of the photos Properties. Doing this one at a atime is very time consuming. Is there a way to change particular fields in a number of selected photos...
  10. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...