Windows 10: Photos App distorting image

Discus and support Photos App distorting image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Created a diagram in Inkscape and saved it as a png image. Opened png in Photos App, the image is washed out and and the text unreadable (right-hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by w2class, Feb 22, 2019.

1. w2class Win User

Photos App distorting image

Created a diagram in Inkscape and saved it as a png image.

Opened png in Photos App, the image is washed out and and the text unreadable (right-hand side of attached screenshot).

Opened png in Paint 3D, the image is exactly as created (left-hand side of attached screenshot).

How do I get Photos App to display the image as it actually looks?

Photos App distorting image b40d92de-a121-42b2-aeb3-7a30c41345be?upload=true.png

:)

w2class, Feb 22, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Jstn7477 Win User
    TPU Image Hosting APP!!!

Maybe you can have the app display a list of the most recently taken pictures, and give each one a "checkbox" attribute so you can select one or a few photos. Then, have the app upload those pictures, and either send an email or PM to the user with those links so they can determine what to do with them at that point. Just an idea. *Smile Photos App distorting image :)

Jstn7477, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Photos App distorting image

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Photos App distorting image

1. Photos App distorting image - Similar Threads - Photos App distorting

2. Resizing Image using Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing Image using Photos app: The instructions to do this are:Open image in PhotosClick on ...Select Resize ImageThe dialog box that then appears does not give me the 3 Best for ... opption. This is what I get instead:Help please....
  3. Photo app does not show images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app does not show images: Im using photo app and seeing photos that I saved for the past years. It is all memorable for me not until I see only black images on my photo app. My saved photo are all black and cant see any images on each single one of them. I reset the app and still getting the same...
  4. Photo app not picking image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app not picking image: All of the image in my photo app shows black. When I take a picture for example in my camera it shows black in photo app even when I try to upload some photos using my phone or other device it is still black. I checked on settings maybe I need to configure something but there...
  5. Photo app not picking image

Photo app not picking image: All of the image in my photo app shows black. When I take a picture for example in my camera it shows black in photo app even when I try to upload some photos using my phone or other device it is still black. I checked on settings maybe I need to configure something but there...
  6. Photo app not showing images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app not showing images: I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?...
  7. Photo app not showing images

Photo app not showing images: I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?...
  8. Importing Images to Photos App

Importing Images to Photos App: Winver: 1909 (18363.1256) I am new to Win 10. I want to import an image from the desktop into the Photos app to edit it, but can't figure out how to do so. 171083
  9. Photos App Distorting Video After Trimming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App Distorting Video After Trimming: Hello, I use my computer primarily for videos that I submit to my employer. Multiple times now, I have tried recording with a webcam through the Camera app which worked fine, but after trimming through Photos, the video becomes distorted and sped up. I have spoken with two...
  10. Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.: I'm running W10 Pro with 48GB RAM yet mages in some apps are displayed with random vertical lines or distorted colors. When using the Google Chrome browser the problem occurs on most images but the same pages display correctly in Edge. This leads me to believe that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. distorting app

2. stop image distorting windows 10