Windows 10: Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive.

Discus and support Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is just happened after the last update. What can I do to repair this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertoCahuantzi, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive.

This is just happened after the last update. What can I do to repair this?

:)

RobertoCahuantzi, Jan 25, 2022
  2. GlenRisk Win User

Browsing and slideshow function missing from Photos app?

On the 22nd of september 2016 I opened a picture with Windows 10 Photos app and found the arrows for the browse function did not appear as they normally do. I tried several different images from different folders and then the slideshow function which repeated
    the single image the photos app opened with. It was functioning fine on the 21st. I can't see anything in settings that might restore the function? Since then I have found that photos stored on the internal hard drive are not affected and that in the folders
    option images stored externally are invisible to the app.

GlenRisk, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive.

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive.

1. Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive. - Similar Threads - Photos App does

2. I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.: I've been selected the folder on on my external drive in source setting but it doesn't show any of my photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-my-photos-from-external-drive-with/48551cf8-a896-460d-b3db-bb8368b04eec
  3. I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't view my photos from external drive with windows 10 photos app.: I've been selected the folder on on my external drive in source setting but it doesn't show any of my photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-my-photos-from-external-drive-with/48551cf8-a896-460d-b3db-bb8368b04eec
  4. Photo app does not show images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app does not show images: Im using photo app and seeing photos that I saved for the past years. It is all memorable for me not until I see only black images on my photo app. My saved photo are all black and cant see any images on each single one of them. I reset the app and still getting the same...
  5. Photo app does not show images

Photo app does not show images: Im using photo app and seeing photos that I saved for the past years. It is all memorable for me not until I see only black images on my photo app. My saved photo are all black and cant see any images on each single one of them. I reset the app and still getting the same...
  6. the default app for opening images is not photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the default app for opening images is not photo viewer: So i download a image from google using save as button and when i open the image it opens paint instead of photo viewer i tried right clicking it and then click open with i went through all options but there was no photo viewer in there i tried creating a shortcut of the...
  7. Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive.

Photos App does not browse if I open images from some external drive.: This is just happened after the last update. What can I do to repair this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-does-not-browse-if-i-open-images-from/e54f36e7-e958-4d63-978f-d52689d2362f
  8. Open WebP images on Photos app

Open WebP images on Photos app: Hi How to Open WebP images on Photos app ? its only showing in windows photo viewer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-webp-images-on-photos-app/e163fe16-5b83-44df-93fc-5f17c913aebe
  9. Photos App: no arrows for browsing when opening one picture from the whole folder with some...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App: no arrows for browsing when opening one picture from the whole folder with some...: Hello, how can I fix this behavior: I got a folder with some pictures saved. If I use the path to one of it pictures and paste it into the explorer, the Photos App is opening and I cant browse to the left or to the right, because the arrows are missing. If I open the...
  10. Not all photos showing from external drive in photos app win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not all photos showing from external drive in photos app win10: I have all my photos on WD My cloud drive with all the files visible in windows explorer. When i link the photos app to the folder on the external drive, many photos are not coming through. I removed the link to the folder and linked again and same issie however different...