Windows 10: Photos app enhance not working

Discus and support Photos app enhance not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same? 1909 is what I am running. Thx. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dhimansumit4, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Photos app enhance not working

Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same?

1909 is what I am running. Thx.

submitted by /u/dhimansumit4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dhimansumit4, Nov 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Photo App Enhance does not work

About a week ago the photo app enhance feature stopped working. I tried all the suggested commands using SFC etc and even re-installed it using the 'Get-AppxPackage' command to remove it and then via the store re-installed it. The Photos app runs
    fine with all the features but clicking on the enhance feature is ignored. Nothing happens. This is consistent with any picture loaded. I like this app and use it frequently but without the enhance feature there is no point. Please advise.

BristolBoy, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Photos app enhance not working

WINDOWS 10 Photo App enhance not working

The Photo App that came with my Windows 10 PC will not enhance my photo when I click on the enhance feature. It just stopped working while in the middle of a file of photos. I tried resetting the app but that did not help. The rest of the app seems to
    work, just not the enhance feature. I can drag the enhance bar and place it at either end but the photo stays the same.

Cameraman67, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Photos app enhance not working

1. Photos app enhance not working - Similar Threads - Photos app enhance

2. Auto enhance missing in Photos app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto enhance missing in Photos app: Ever since the latest update on my PC, the Photos app is not working correctly. The auto enhance feature is completely missing. I am able to adjust my photos manually, but I really enjoyed the Auto feature that used to be available. Please help!!...
  3. Enhance Feature of the Photo App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhance Feature of the Photo App: Since loading an updated version of Widows 10 a few days ago, the "enhance" feature to enhance a photograph downloaded to my PC, suddenly no longer works. As I use this feature frequently, how can I get it reinstated?...
  4. Photo App Auto Enhance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Auto Enhance: I would like to disable the auto enhance feature of the photos app. I understand in a previous version, one was able to turn it off in the photos application settings under viewing and editing but now the option is no more. A normal unedited version of the photo will show...
  5. "Enhance" filter in Photo app

"Enhance" filter in Photo app: The "enhance" filter in Photo app is not working. I click on it and the photo doesn't change. Even if I move the slide bar from left to right, there is no change whatsoever in the photo. Can you help?...
  6. Disable auto enhance in Photos app

Disable auto enhance in Photos app: Hi, I'm having some problems with the Photos app as it automatically enhances my RAW photos, which is kind of ridiculous without actually giving me the option to disable it or not. I've searched online and people suggest to simply disable ''Automatically enhance your...
  7. Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App

Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App: Good morning all. Got in touch with @MicrosoftHelps via Twitter who suggested downloading an add on called Photos Media Engine Add-on.Downloaded it this morning and have tried the enhance feature on a good few different photos from different folders etc.Pleased to say all...
  8. Photos App Auto Enhancement doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App Auto Enhancement doesn't work: Hi, for some unknown reason the Photos App Auto Enhancement has stopped working. Nothing happens when clicking the enhancement button. I have performed both the Repair and the Restore option in Settings. Doesn't help. Thanks!...
  9. Enhance photos

Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  10. Photos App Automatically Enhances Photos for Viewing

Photos App Automatically Enhances Photos for Viewing: Since June of this 2018 I have noticed that the photos uploaded from my camera in raw format onto the computer running Win 10 Pro look enhanced when I open them for viewing and culling. When I import them into my photo editor (Not the Photo APP with Win10 Pro) they resume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photos enhance filter doesnt work