Windows 10: Photos app keeps getting stuck on the screen "looking for new photos and videos"

Discus and support Photos app keeps getting stuck on the screen "looking for new photos and videos" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I go to import photos to my computer from my iPhone, it gets stuck on the screen the says "looking for new photos and videos". It says that it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BethBinks, Jan 3, 2020.

1. BethBinks Win User

Photos app keeps getting stuck on the screen "looking for new photos and videos"

When I go to import photos to my computer from my iPhone, it gets stuck on the screen the says "looking for new photos and videos". It says that it has found over 5000 photos/videos, but it just give me any option to import.

:)

BethBinks, Jan 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and

Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and more

Microsoft has released a new update to the Windows 10 Photos app, and the new version appears to have started rolling out to some users. The app has been bumped to version 16.412.13342.0 and brings some new features along with the usual bug fixes, please find the detailed changelog below:

 ◾Save still photos from videos and living images
    ◾Slow-motion videos taken with a Windows phone can now be edited on your PC
    ◾When importing photos to a PC, quickly clear and select all
    ◾View your OneDrive storage usage in Settings
    ◾Adjust the lighting in photos taken with a Windows phone using rich HDR
    ◾New OneDrive pictures appear more quickly in Collection
    ◾Items now stay selected until you cancel or take action on them
    ◾Bug fixes

Read more at Source
    Microsoft Photos app gets updated - save still photos from videos and more

hTconeM9user, Jan 3, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Photos app keeps getting stuck on the screen "looking for new photos and videos" 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Photos app keeps getting stuck on the screen "looking for new photos and videos"

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Photos app keeps getting stuck on the screen "looking for new photos and videos" - Similar Threads - Photos app keeps

2. Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".: Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".I had connected my phone and my laptop using a USB-C cable to import images from my phone to my laptop. After plug in I launched the Photos Legacy app and started importing images to my laptop. The app did found 1000+...
  3. Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".: Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".I had connected my phone and my laptop using a USB-C cable to import images from my phone to my laptop. After plug in I launched the Photos Legacy app and started importing images to my laptop. The app did found 1000+...
  4. Videos on Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos on Photos app: I like to go through my photos and videos all at once using the photo app. I was able to just click to the next video just fine before and without changing any settings it all of a sudden started muting each video. So, when I click to the next video or from a photo back to...
  5. Videos on Photos app

Videos on Photos app: I like to go through my photos and videos all at once using the photo app. I was able to just click to the next video just fine before and without changing any settings it all of a sudden started muting each video. So, when I click to the next video or from a photo back to...
  6. New video editor in Google Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    New video editor in Google Photos app: [ATTACH] Last year, we launched a new, more helpful photo editor in the Google Photos app on Android with easy-to-use granular adjustments and smart suggestions to help perfect your shots. Today, we’re adding even more editing capabilities to Google Photos so...
  7. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572. I am looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App, where i can edit My Photos & Video. Which one is the best in Windows 10. Any recommedition or suggestions....
  8. Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos...: Hello I am trying to clear some space and add photos to my laptop from my iPhone. When I try the ‘Import’ on the ‘Photos’ app, it stays on the ‘looking for new photos and images screen’ eventually topping off at the same number, then ‘Photos’ freezes, and closes. I have the...
  9. Photo stuck on screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo stuck on screen.: I had a photo move out of the start up area onto the screen and it appears to be stuck there no matter what I try. It stays on top of everthing else whether I try to move it (wont move), delete it, turn of computer, etc. Is there a way to get rid of this darn thing?...
  10. Photos video stuck uploading

Photos video stuck uploading: I am nearly finished doing a very important video with a deadline looming. The video is currently stuck uploading. I am unable to make any further changes. How do I cancel the upload?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos app stuck looking for new photos

2. import photos from iphone stuck at looking for new photos and videos

3. windows photos looking for new photos and videos

4. photos app gets stuck,
  5. photos app on pc is stuck on the looking for new photos and videos screen,
  6. memorex mirror for photos 500,
  7. photos app keeps looking for iphone pics,
  8. photo app pc looking for photos and video stuck,
  9. iphone photos getting stuck on looking for new photos and videos,
  10. stuck on looking for new photos and videos,
  11. looking for photos and uploading on my laptop stuck,