Windows 10: Photos App - new email client

Discus and support Photos App - new email client in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I use Mailbird as my email client. It is set as the default email client in settings. Photos wants me to use 'Mail' when I hit the share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterDawson3, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Photos App - new email client

Hello,

I use Mailbird as my email client. It is set as the default email client in settings.

Photos wants me to use 'Mail' when I hit the share button for a photo.

Is there a way to get it to use Mailbird for this function?

I can't see anywhere in Photos / Settings.

Many thanks

Peter

:)

PeterDawson3, Oct 11, 2019

2. where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 11, 2019
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Photos App - new email client

windows 10 photo app will not send photos via email

Hi Jean,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• How exactly are you trying to share photos from photos app? Please explain step by step.

• As you mentioned, "I am given the option to email the photos with my Gmail account", but via which app are you getting this option? Is it via Windows 10 Mail App?

• If yes, then have you configured your Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App?
    Help us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Photos App - new email client

1. Photos App - new email client - Similar Threads - Photos App email

2. New email client from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New email client from Microsoft?: I heard recently of a new email client from Microsoft. I can't remember the name and I don't remember where I read it.Can you tell me if there is a new email client coming?Nigel...
  3. New email client from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New email client from Microsoft?: I heard recently of a new email client from Microsoft. I can't remember the name and I don't remember where I read it.Can you tell me if there is a new email client coming?Nigel...
  4. MS Authenticator App and email clients

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Authenticator App and email clients: If I use the MS Authenticator app say for my MS Account would the code be required to be entered when I access my email through Outlook365 or other client? While I can see the benefits of using the app it would be cumbersome to have to enter a code everytime I wanted to...
  5. Looking for a new email client

in Browsers and Email
    Looking for a new email client: I’ve been using the MS Office 2007 suite including Outlook since it was new! I want to convert to open source LibreOffice and remove MS Office completely so need a new mail client. I also use Opera as my default browser. I like the look and function of Mailbird but it seems...
  6. New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1: New update to Thunderbird - 60.6.1 Security fixes. Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.6.1) — Mozilla 129570
  7. Trying new email client Comcast Server

in Browsers and Email
    Trying new email client Comcast Server: I currently have Thunderbird email ( POP3) installed in my wife's desktop. Server is Comcast. She does not like it. I would like her to try another email client . Do I have to disable Thunderbird email before I install and setup another new email client ? I suppose I have to...
  8. New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available: New Thunderbird Release - 60.3.2 Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.3.2) — Mozilla Download: Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla 122587
  9. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....
  10. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649