Windows 10: Photos App not working properly since last update...

Discus and support Photos App not working properly since last update... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last update of this app to - Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.12930.0 when you select a photo and then display the information of the photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanBates10, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Photos App not working properly since last update...

Since the last update of this app to -

Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.12930.0

when you select a photo and then display the information of the photo using the File Information from the drop-down menu, the link to -

Open Map

no longer works ...

If you repeatedly click on the link, the Photos App crashes!

I have tried to Repair and Reset the App from settings but this does not change anything!

:)

AlanBates10, Jun 3, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Photos App not working properly since last update...

store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Photos App not working properly since last update...

1. Photos App not working properly since last update... - Similar Threads - Photos App working

2. keyboard for accented letters not working properly [ since installed last update some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard for accented letters not working properly [ since installed last update some...: My keyboard , compatible with Portuguese ABNT 2 , was working fine until the last update was installed minutes ago [ sept 15 2022 ].Now everytime I type accents they come up duplicated : caf´´e , p~~ao , voc^^e , ``a ; Diaeresis was affected too : u¨¨bermesnch ;As it was...
  3. photos app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  4. photos app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  5. Wired USB keyboard not working properly since last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired USB keyboard not working properly since last Windows 10 update: Logitech USB wired keyboard Windows V. 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 My entire laptop is working much slower since the last update, but the worst part is the keyboard problem. Driver is updated. It will work great for awhile, then suddenly, if you're away from the browser for...
  6. laptop not working since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not working since last update: Hi, My HP probook is now inoperable since it restarted after an update. Previous to that it kept crashing & I was getting different stop codes including KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED & MEMORY MANAGEMENT. After a series of crashes it said needs a restart. Ever since that...
  7. Microsoft photos app not working properly since last windows update earlier today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft photos app not working properly since last windows update earlier today: When trying to open photo with Microsoft Photos app I get a white screen and it fails to open. This is intermittent, i.e. sometimes it will open but the majority don't. I can use other apps but I like the 'Photos' app. Has anyone else had this problem since the update....
  8. Onedrive not working since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not working since last update: Since these updates were installed, onedrive in File Explorer has stopped working. Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Net - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully installed on 07-Dec-19 Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Bluetooth - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully...
  9. Re Photos since last windows update

Re Photos since last windows update: since the last update on windows 10, I have been unable to view my photos from the thumbnails. Every time I get the same error code -2147219195 and -2147219196. is there an answer to this, or is there a patch coming from Microsoft?...
  10. Apps not opening since last update

Apps not opening since last update: Multiple apps have since last update flash opened and closed. Reset Windows did not work. Seems like this has been going on for a while without a fix from Microsoft. When will we get a fix from Microsoft? Version 1809 OS Build 17763.404...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alanbates10 photos app not working

2. facial recognition not working in windows photos app