Windows 10: Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black

Discus and support Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this problem on multiple machines the photos app when you opening jpg’s you get white app and the blue spinning circle and then the image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alastair-Enc, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black

I have this problem on multiple machines the photos app when you opening jpg’s you get white app and the blue spinning circle and then the image covered in black. Strange thou if right click and do “Edit with Photos” it opens the jpg.Version Microsoft Photos 2021.21060.9012.0I've tried reset, repair, uninstall reinstallI found machine that had a older version of the photo app and it opens the jpg’s fine. Windows Photos 2020.20120.4004.0Any ideas, is this a known issue.

:)

Alastair-Enc, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Jstn7477 Win User

TPU Image Hosting APP!!!

Maybe you can have the app display a list of the most recently taken pictures, and give each one a "checkbox" attribute so you can select one or a few photos. Then, have the app upload those pictures, and either send an email or PM to the user with those links so they can determine what to do with them at that point. Just an idea. *Smile Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black :)

Jstn7477, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black

Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images

Photos is a great app for viewing photos. comparing to the old
    Windows Photo Viewer it can view animated GIFs and ... but thanks to the background color I can't see anything if I open a white (or black) transparent PNGs while Photo Viewer was a better choice
    at the case. Is there any possible way to change the apps background to a specific color. Thanks

meysammohammadi, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black

1. Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black - Similar Threads - Photos app open

2. Photo app in white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app in white: My Photo app only shows white screen and no images at all. I know there is an update recently but I was able to use the photo app after that. Today, I want to use it to check my images however all I can see is white. No buttons to click or no save images showing in my photo...
  3. Photo app in white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app in white: My Photo app only shows white screen and no images at all. I know there is an update recently but I was able to use the photo app after that. Today, I want to use it to check my images however all I can see is white. No buttons to click or no save images showing in my photo...
  4. .jpg files will not open using MS Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .jpg files will not open using MS Photos app.: On Windows 11.Starting recently. attempts to open .jpg images causes the error message "...The specified module could not be found"". I rebooted but this didn't help. I ran Restoro but it found no issues. I checked and image files open using other apps such as Paint and...
  5. .jpg files will not open using MS Photos app.

.jpg files will not open using MS Photos app.: On Windows 11.Starting recently. attempts to open .jpg images causes the error message "...The specified module could not be found"". I rebooted but this didn't help. I ran Restoro but it found no issues. I checked and image files open using other apps such as Paint and...
  6. jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos: jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos. it works on paint but i want the slide show to work not interested in using paint please help...
  7. Open WebP images on Photos app

Open WebP images on Photos app: Hi How to Open WebP images on Photos app ? its only showing in windows photo viewer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-webp-images-on-photos-app/e163fe16-5b83-44df-93fc-5f17c913aebe
  8. App to display a .jpg image

App to display a .jpg image: Since I am so new I hope this post is in the correct place. Windows 10 1903 build 18362.175 Since I don't do much with images I need a simple free app to post a few pictures. Photos app doesn't work on my computer. Thanks for any help. 142971
  9. Windows 10 Photos App is blowing out my black and white images

Windows 10 Photos App is blowing out my black and white images: When I view a black and white drawing on Photos, the image very briefly shows in full clarity, but then switches over to a more blown out image where detail is missing. The image I'm trying to view is a .png image with no background. If I open the image in another program all...
  10. Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images: Photos is a great app for viewing photos. comparing to the old Windows Photo Viewer it can view animated GIFs and ... but thanks to the background color I can't see anything if I open a white (or black) transparent PNGs while Photo Viewer was a better choice at the case. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com