Windows 10: Photos app shuffles the same images

Discus and support Photos app shuffles the same images in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The photos app in my start menu just seems to shuffle the same 3-5 images. And the images aren't even new, they're very old-- which is strange since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Someguy25, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Someguy25 Win User

Photos app shuffles the same images

The photos app in my start menu just seems to shuffle the same 3-5 images. And the images aren't even new, they're very old-- which is strange since I configured the app settings to only show recent images.

Is the program bugged? I installed Win 10 fresh from a DVD, not yet on anniversary update.

:)

Someguy25, Aug 7, 2016

2. photo shuffle pinned app

i have a question about the photo shuffle on my windows phone wondows8. throughout the day the pinned photos tile seems to just shuffle through the same 5 or 6 pictures, is this normal or should it be shuffling randomly through all the pictures i have
    saved on my phone? if so is there a way to have it shuffle through random pictures

jameswalker 3rd, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Shishirdk Win User
    Photo app

The Photo app tile will rotate the pictures in your favorite list. This will work only if you select shuffle background.To set this launch the photo app in your wp8 swipe up the menu from bottom right corner and select shuffle background. This should work.
    Photos app shuffles the same images :)

Shishirdk, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

Photos app shuffles the same images

1. Photos app shuffles the same images - Similar Threads - Photos app shuffles

2. Photo app not picking image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app not picking image: All of the image in my photo app shows black. When I take a picture for example in my camera it shows black in photo app even when I try to upload some photos using my phone or other device it is still black. I checked on settings maybe I need to configure something but there...
  3. Photo app not picking image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app not picking image: All of the image in my photo app shows black. When I take a picture for example in my camera it shows black in photo app even when I try to upload some photos using my phone or other device it is still black. I checked on settings maybe I need to configure something but there...
  4. Photo app not showing images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app not showing images: I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?...
  5. Photo app not showing images

Photo app not showing images: I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?...
  6. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  7. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  8. shuffle photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shuffle photos: Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos Windows 10 is a mystery to me How do I shuffle photos? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shuffle-photos/605d89f2-4eed-487e-8528-c17f575a7cc1
  9. picture shuffling in photo viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    picture shuffling in photo viewer: hi, the problem i face that is ,i have some picture in my folder . i want to view them in order asseding or by date . but photo viewer didnot play them in order . picture change by left right arrow keys in shuffle. why pictures are not play next ,next,next,next. 1 picture...
  10. Photos App distorting image

Photos App distorting image: Created a diagram in Inkscape and saved it as a png image. Opened png in Photos App, the image is washed out and and the text unreadable (right-hand side of attached screenshot). Opened png in Paint 3D, the image is exactly as created (left-hand side of attached...