Windows 10: Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share

Discus and support Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having some issues regarding the Photos app. I made an 8minute montage with videos (mp4) and jpeg's. But when I click the export/share button and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trebek3030, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share

I'm having some issues regarding the Photos app. I made an 8minute montage with videos (mp4) and jpeg's. But when I click the export/share button and choose any size it loads to around 28%, then pops up with the "Something went wrong" and the "try again" button. Pressing "try again" doesn't work, it just stays at whatever percentage it was before.

I've tried resetting and repairing the app through the settings menu to no avail. I'll try deleting and reinstalling, but doubt that'll work. Any advice?

Cheers

:)

Trebek3030, Sep 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Windows photo app - Export/Share function problem.

Hi Mark,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution, we would like to verify the following:

• Are you pertaining to the Windows Photo app?
    • Were there any updates/changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Aside from CahangirTahirov's suggestion, can you tell us what other troubleshooting steps have you taken?
    • Have you tried the other troubleshooting steps provided in this thread? If yes, can you tell us what are those, and what are the results?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share

Windows 10 Photo App Export Error

After creating a video with the Windows 10 Photo App I keep getting an error message (Something went wrong. We couldn't save your video.) when I try to export (email) my video creation. I tried it several times ('S' Quickest upload. Best for email.
    'M' Best sharing online. 'L' Longest upload) with all 3 modes and still get the same error message. Any ideas? Thanks

bkgreatdane, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share

1. Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share - Similar Threads - Photos app something

2. Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong: Something went wrong error 0x800706D9 in my Store. Please someone check it. I have Windows 10 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/ad459315-11e0-47e1-9a99-10d6800a11cf
  3. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  4. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  5. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  6. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  7. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  8. Microsoft Photos App Error "Something went wrong. Please try that again."

Microsoft Photos App Error "Something went wrong. Please try that again.": I'm trying to perform "Save a photo" from an MP4 video using the Microsoft Photos built-in app. I'm getting this error: "Something went wrong. Please try that again." There's a post with a solution in 2018 that had the same error message. The solution in that post didn't...
  9. Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong'

Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong': Hi All Trying to create a brief video using my photos. I am unable to export the video - instead its the 'Something Went Wrong' message and kindly replays the video i cannot export?! Any help appreciated. Thanks Simon...
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photo app something went wrong

2. photos app something went wrong

3. windows photos something went wrong

4. windows photo app something went wrong,
  5. photo app something went wrong,
  6. windows photo add audio does not work something went wrong,
  7. windows 10 photos something went wrong iphone,
  8. windows import photos something went wrong,
  9. something went wrong,
  10. how to upload iphone photos to widows 10 something went wrong,
  11. something went wrong error windows 10 photo app iphone,