Windows 10: Photos app - unable to change photos import destination

Discus and support Photos app - unable to change photos import destination in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not able to change the destination of my pictures when importing using Photos. I was able to do this a few days ago but something changed. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frustrated_with_photo_app, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Photos app - unable to change photos import destination

I am not able to change the destination of my pictures when importing using Photos. I was able to do this a few days ago but something changed. When I clicked on the change the destination button, I get a list of folders that I can use but when I select one, the app clocks for a bit then the app goes away. Do you know what happened and do you know when this will be fixed?

:)

frustrated_with_photo_app, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Photos app - unable to change photos import destination

1. Photos app - unable to change photos import destination - Similar Threads - Photos app unable

2. how to designate destination folder for imported photos to photo app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to designate destination folder for imported photos to photo app in windows 10: how to desinate destination folder for imported photos to photo app in windows 10 from external device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-designate-destination-folder-for-imported/a5710b06-078a-42dd-9a86-acf78deadbeb
  3. how to designate destination folder for imported photos to photo app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to designate destination folder for imported photos to photo app in windows 10: how to desinate destination folder for imported photos to photo app in windows 10 from external device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-designate-destination-folder-for-imported/a5710b06-078a-42dd-9a86-acf78deadbeb
  4. unable to import photos into Photos app Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to import photos into Photos app Windows 11: HI,I submitted this on the feedback hub as a possible bug, but I'm hoping someone might have an answer here on the forum.I want to compare two photos side by side, which seems to be a feature of Photos in Windows 11. I have two jpegs in a folder. If I navigate to the folder...
  5. unable to import photos into Photos app Windows 11

unable to import photos into Photos app Windows 11: HI,I submitted this on the feedback hub as a possible bug, but I'm hoping someone might have an answer here on the forum.I want to compare two photos side by side, which seems to be a feature of Photos in Windows 11. I have two jpegs in a folder. If I navigate to the folder...
  6. photo import destination changed

photo import destination changed: Before Dec 2020 started I was able to import pictures and the app would set up a new file in the YYY-MM-DD format for the destination. Now I have to create a new file and each time I import photos, I need to change the destination to the file. Why has this changed? It is a...
  7. Photos app keeps changing photo destination

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos app keeps changing photo destination: Hello! I've been able to import photos just fine in the past, but recently the Photos app has changed where my photos get imported to. I want to import them to my external hard drive, where they have been going, but Windows keeps changing the destination. This is when I...
  8. Importing photos - suddenly unable to change import destination

Importing photos - suddenly unable to change import destination: I have been importing photos for many years without issue. However, recently, the import destination defaults to: C:\Users\me\OneDrive\Pictures. I don't have OneDrive operational on my laptop so, obviously, don't want that destination. I try to amend the destination to my...
  9. Windows 10 Photos App - crash when changing import destination

Windows 10 Photos App - crash when changing import destination: Every time I seek to upload photos from any USB device and seek to change the import destination folder, the app crashes. This was not a problem last month. I have followed instructions given on the forum here...
  10. Unable to change the import destination in photos

Unable to change the import destination in photos: Why am I unable to change the destination folder when I try to import photo's from my camera. Every time I try, the app just disappears. I have to import to the folder that is already in the app and then move the pictures. This never used to happen....