Windows 10: Photos app - what a mess !

Discus and support Photos app - what a mess ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the photos app, MS has rearranged my pictures into albums. Many pictures are not in the right albums. How to add other albums and replace pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SirRickie, Aug 28, 2015.

1. SirRickie Win User

Photos app - what a mess !

In the photos app, MS has rearranged my pictures into albums. Many pictures are not in the right albums. How to add other albums and replace pictures into other albums ? Or is this not possible and do I have to wait for an update ? If no update will come very soon, well for me it is Bye Bye Photos App.
    Google, here I come.

:)

SirRickie, Aug 28, 2015

2. What A Mess

SteveElwood, Aug 28, 2015
  3. What A Mess

Originally signed up for preview from valid Win 8.1. Took every update in preview and installed. Participated in feedback. When the 29th rolled around, I downloaded and installed it. BUT it cannot be activated. MS dropped product keys in the preview.

Without product key, I downloaded the ISO file and tried reinstalling Win 10 using setup.exe. It reinstalled but still no product key to use for Activation. In desperation, decided to download the Win 8 ISO, reinstall it, enter my valid key for that version,
    then reinstall Win 10.

Win 8 install fails. "Something happened" error code.

so now what's left to try?

SteveElwood, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Photos app - what a mess !

1. Photos app - what a mess ! - Similar Threads - Photos app mess

2. Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app: Photos sent to my whats app are then saved to gallery on my phone but when I download photos from my phone to computer, it is not downloading the whats app photos, only photos taken on my phone even they are all in the phones gallery...
  3. Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app: Photos sent to my whats app are then saved to gallery on my phone but when I download photos from my phone to computer, it is not downloading the whats app photos, only photos taken on my phone even they are all in the phones gallery...
  4. What is removing the dependency for Windows Photo App?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is removing the dependency for Windows Photo App?: I have deployed the widows photos app to a few hundred computers in our organization and all were working fine for a few months.I noticed that some of them stopped working and determined the cause to be that one of the dependencies had been...
  5. What is removing the dependency for Windows Photo App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is removing the dependency for Windows Photo App?: I have deployed the widows photos app to a few hundred computers in our organization and all were working fine for a few months.I noticed that some of them stopped working and determined the cause to be that one of the dependencies had been...
  6. What is removing the dependency for Windows Photo App?

7. WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!: I was not even aware that this STUPID photo app was on my PC until NOW.Here is my issue. I have an ACCESS 2016 Database that I need to upload photos from. I originally had my camera downloading these pics to D:/PICS FOR ACCESS NOW I find I can only find my PC camera shots in...
  8. WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!

WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!: I was not even aware that this STUPID photo app was on my PC until NOW.Here is my issue. I have an ACCESS 2016 Database that I need to upload photos from. I originally had my camera downloading these pics to D:/PICS FOR ACCESS NOW I find I can only find my PC camera shots in...
  9. What is the name of this old photo viewer app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the name of this old photo viewer app?: Hey guys, So im trying really hard to remember this old photo viewing app , maybe XP, that could view pictures like a TV wall, kind of like sideways and you could scroll this giant tv wall of photos. I cant remember the name of it, and most of all is it still around? Anybody...
  10. People app is a mess

People app is a mess: Hi, I'm so frustrated with the Windows 10 People app. It's been so out of control for a long time, and in the dead of a snowy winter, I decided to take the time to get it under my control finally. I went through my entire Microsoft Hotmail contact list (which contains my...