Windows 10: Photos appearing on new PC.

Discus and support Photos appearing on new PC. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had some old photos on a Windows 7 PC as a slideshow for the background. Somehow they ended up on one of Microsoft's cloud storage things, and now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by biggman100, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Photos appearing on new PC.

I had some old photos on a Windows 7 PC as a slideshow for the background. Somehow they ended up on one of Microsoft's cloud storage things, and now, whenever i activate a new Windows 10 PC on my account, those pics are automatically installed on the new PC. before i do anything else to it Thing is, they arent stored on one drive, and i never asked Microsoft to do this, so, how do i find out where those pics are stored online so i can remove them so that this stops happening?

:)

biggman100, Jan 24, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 24, 2021
  4. msgbdm Win User

Photos appearing on new PC.

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Photos appearing on new PC.

1. Photos appearing on new PC. - Similar Threads - Photos appearing

2. Photos appear properly as thumbnails but now when opened.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos appear properly as thumbnails but now when opened.: This problem applies to only one folder which is named Upholstery. This is a screenshot of the contents of that folder: [ATTACH] When I open any one of the pictures I just get this seemingly compressed vertical line. If I choose to unlock it, I can enlarge it but it is...
  3. How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...: I use Photos to upload my pictures from my phone onto my Windows 10 PC. But when it finds the new photos on the "Import items" window, it has the previous photos on there as well, and I don't want to reupload them every time on my PC. How do I stop my iPhone 11 from...
  4. Photos and Youtube video appear dark when enlarged

Photos and Youtube video appear dark when enlarged: I have been having photo and video issues on my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Photos viewed as thumbnails in file explorer look normal. When I try to view any single photo they enlarge fine but then immediately darken to the point where I have a hard time seeing them....
  5. Windows photo viewer app appears blank fhotos

Windows photo viewer app appears blank fhotos: Good morning.. I noticed lately that when I open photos with the windows viewer sometimes appears blank. I have to close the view and reopen the photo with the program to display it correctly. This happens in png and jpg files which are the only files I have. Why does it...
  6. MANY iCloud Photos icons appearing in Explorer file directory. More generated every day....

MANY iCloud Photos icons appearing in Explorer file directory. More generated every day....: Just recently, my file directory started showing a whole slew of iCloud Photos entries. As of this morning, there were over 20 such entries. A couple more seem be generated every time I log in. See first screenshot below. When I click on any of the entries, the system...
  7. iPhone 11 not appearing in file explorer or Photos app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone 11 not appearing in file explorer or Photos app: I've been trying everything I can find online for a few hours now - totally frustrated. I have a new laptop with Windows 10 less than 6 weeks old and wanted to download the photos off the phone onto the laptop. Initially I could "see" the phone in File Explorer but I...
  8. Microsoft Photos - Preventing Only Collections from Appearing at Top at Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - Preventing Only Collections from Appearing at Top at Open: I do not want Collections to appear across the top whenever I open Photos. There is a Hide button, but I do not want to have to use it every time. I want to choose what photos I see at open, and not have the program make a mysterious choice on which photos have to look at...
  9. Photos look 'zoomed-in' when they appear on my screen saver - Window 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Photos look 'zoomed-in' when they appear on my screen saver - Window 10: How do I resolve this problem please? In my Settings Personalization > Background I have selected "Slideshow", change every minute, Shuffle On and "Choose a fit: Fill". This is the original photo, top removed for privacy: [ATTACH] This is how is looks on my screensaver:...
  10. Not all photos in chosen folder appear in my background slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not all photos in chosen folder appear in my background slideshow: I like to choose a pictures folder for my background slideshow, but not all the photos in my chosen folder appear on my desktop. then, I noticed that a picture that I have deleted from that folder, is still appearing on the desktop. Is there a limited number of photos allowed...