Windows 10: Photos application main screen ...

Discus and support Photos application main screen ... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am on the Photos Application Preview and when going into the main screen, the "On this day" and a selection of Albums is no longer showing! Top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanBates10, May 21, 2020.

1. Photos application main screen ...

I am on the Photos Application Preview and when going into the main screen, the "On this day" and a selection of Albums is no longer showing!

Top Row of Albums and "On This Day" is not showing in main Photos Application Window! It used to show like a "ribbon" !!!

How can I get it to show again?

Photos application main screen ... [​IMG]

:)

AlanBates10, May 21, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 21, 2020
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, May 21, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Photos application main screen ...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Photos application main screen ...

1. Photos application main screen ... - Similar Threads - Photos application main

2. APPLICATION PHOTO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APPLICATION PHOTO: Mon application microsoft photo a disparu de mon ordinateur sous windows 10 V22H2 pour x64. Après essai de téléchargement, celui ci n'abouti pas, suite à erreur code 0x803FB005. Comment puis-je réinstaller cette appli?...
  3. APPLICATION PHOTO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APPLICATION PHOTO: Mon application microsoft photo a disparu de mon ordinateur sous windows 10 V22H2 pour x64. Après essai de téléchargement, celui ci n'abouti pas, suite à erreur code 0x803FB005. Comment puis-je réinstaller cette appli?...
  4. APPLICATION PHOTO

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Secondary Screen In portrait mode minimizes applications when main display is on full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secondary Screen In portrait mode minimizes applications when main display is on full screen: My secondary display which is set on portrait mode always minimizes the applications displayed on it whenever the main display landscape mode is launching a game in full-screen mode.This only happens when the secondary display is on portrait. If it is on landscape, the...
  6. Photos Application

Photos Application: Where in Windows settings can I find a list of what photos and videos that are added into a Album? Regards, Alan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application/605e4340-eeb0-4a42-80d8-af2ed5059635
  7. Photos Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos Application: Since I applied the latest update to the photos application today, the On This Day tile has disappeared from the ribbon on the top of the Collection screen and was replaced by a Recent tile. I want to get the On This Day tile back and remove the Recent one!!!!...
  8. Photos Application

Photos Application: If the Photos application is not working correctly, how can I backup all of the album names and the links that they contain to my photos and videos so that they can be restored after a reset/reinstall of the photos application? Kind Regards, Alan...
  9. Photos Application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Application.: After the last Windows upgrade, when editing RAW files or downloading JPEG or JPG files or taking a screenshot the only file in the "Photos" APP. that I'm able to see are PNG files. is there a way to go back to the old settings JPEG/JPG? Please help & thank you....
  10. Windows main screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows main screen: Files and documents on the main screen have little red circles with x's in them, what is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-main-screen/9adec28c-28fe-442f-a80c-ceebb114ad0e"