Windows 10: Photos Application settings location ...

Discus and support Photos Application settings location ... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I would like to know where a list of all of the photos/videos that are added to an Album in the Photos application are stored on my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanBates10, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Photos Application settings location ...

Hi everyone!

I would like to know where a list of all of the photos/videos that are added to an Album in the Photos application are stored on my PC.

For example -

Album Name - Holiday 2020

Contains - Photo1, Photo2 and Video 1

This is so I can copy the relevant photos and videos to my Surface Pro 3 and create the albums on it as well as my desktop pc.

Kind Regards,

Alan

:)

AlanBates10, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Karen Her Win User

Location setting

Hi,

This issue could occur due to incorrect location settings or it would depend on your IP address. We suggest you to check the location settings of your PC, and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the Start button, and select Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, and choose Location.
    • Make sure that the Location service is On.

If issue persists, then it has something to do with your IP address. It’s because the location detected depends on the location set on your IP address.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Teflon Win User
    Setting the location for application data

Does anyone here know where/how you can set the location for an applications data? I'm in the process of tidying up the "My documents" folder on my PC and for some strange reason, along with all my documents, there are a number of folders belonging to applications installed on the pc. These include folders for Adobe, Rock Star games, Tomb Raider, etc, etc. The folders are auto generated by their application: if I delete the Tomb Raider folder, it reappears in the same location as soon as I run the game.

Presumably there is a setting somewhere that dictates the location of these files? I would have thought that they would more properly belong somewhere like C:\User\appdata\.... or similar, and can only imagine that, at some point in the past, I changed something that has resulted in them currently residing in my documents library.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Cliff

Teflon, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Photos Application settings location ...

Cortana and Location Settings

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This issue may occur if location settings are not turned on for Cortana.

To turn on location settings for cortana, I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start Button and type Location in the search.

• Open Location Privacy Settings.

• Under the option "choose apps that can use your location" check if Cortana is turned on.

• If not turn on and check if it helps.
    Also suggest you to check if similar issue persists on another user account.

Create another administrator user account by referring to

Set up accounts
    on Windows 10 article.

The corrupted user profile does not function normally such as not launching
    Start menu, Cortana, Search bar, Store and other
    Windows applications. In such cases creating a new profile and checking for the same will help in identifying if the is specific to corrupted user profile or the OS.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Photos Application settings location ...

1. Photos Application settings location ... - Similar Threads - Photos Application settings

2. APPLICATION PHOTO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APPLICATION PHOTO: Mon application microsoft photo a disparu de mon ordinateur sous windows 10 V22H2 pour x64. Après essai de téléchargement, celui ci n'abouti pas, suite à erreur code 0x803FB005. Comment puis-je réinstaller cette appli?...
  3. application error at location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  4. application error at location

application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  5. application error at location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ...

Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ...: I want to know where a list of all of the photos/videos that are added to an Album are stored on my PC. For example - Album Name - Holiday 2020 Contains - Photo1, Photo2 and Video 1 This is so I can copy the relevant photos and videos to my Surface Pro 3 and create...
  7. Photos Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos Application: Since I applied the latest update to the photos application today, the On This Day tile has disappeared from the ribbon on the top of the Collection screen and was replaced by a Recent tile. I want to get the On This Day tile back and remove the Recent one!!!!...
  8. Photos Application

Photos Application: If the Photos application is not working correctly, how can I backup all of the album names and the links that they contain to my photos and videos so that they can be restored after a reset/reinstall of the photos application? Kind Regards, Alan...
  9. Photos Application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Application.: After the last Windows upgrade, when editing RAW files or downloading JPEG or JPG files or taking a screenshot the only file in the "Photos" APP. that I'm able to see are PNG files. is there a way to go back to the old settings JPEG/JPG? Please help & thank you....
  10. Setting the location for application data

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting the location for application data: Does anyone here know where/how you can set the location for an applications data? I'm in the process of tidying up the "My documents" folder on my PC and for some strange reason, along with all my documents, there are a number of folders belonging to applications installed...