Windows 10: Photos Application Spinning When Inserting An Audio File For Long Clips.

Discus and support Photos Application Spinning When Inserting An Audio File For Long Clips. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After becoming familiar with this app 1 made a couple of videos, 7.5 minutes long at most. Learning more while working with it, I'm now about to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GustavTrinkaus, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Photos Application Spinning When Inserting An Audio File For Long Clips.

After becoming familiar with this app 1 made a couple of videos, 7.5 minutes long at most. Learning more while working with it, I'm now about to make one, which incl. images, clips, own music and speech and is almost 25 minutes long. For this I use the "text to speech" app, which works quite fine now after I learned how to deal with. But after having stored quite some music through "Audio/Narration", now that I'm again 19 minutes into the video adding speech, for awhile already the app bothers me with continuous storing by showing the circling dots in the center of the chosen picture. It happens at any time, when I just open the app, when I try to add a new narration, when I try to move an already set narration - and it never stops unless I close the app. After that it took more or less than 10 sec. before I can open "photos" again. And most likely, but not always, it is there again just after I open the app. I have waited up to 5 minutes to see the saving process end, but that never happened. Currently I cannot continue working on this video, because the unwanted storage process (or whatever it is) starts independently and denies every (speech) adding. My only explanation for this is I have overloaded the app with this long video and much own music and speeches. Is there a sort of capacity limit to this app ? Has anyone else experienced this problem too ?

Gustav

***Moved From: Movies & TV***

***Changed Original Title From: Photos***

:)

GustavTrinkaus, Dec 2, 2018

2. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 2, 2018
  3. how do I clip out a section of an audio file using movie maker

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I would suggest you to follow below steps to clip out,

1. Click on Start Menu, go to
      All programs and scroll up and click on Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Click on the Import media button, located along the toolbar.
    3. Browse and select the audio file.
    4. Select the play button.
    5. Click on the split icon located beneath Windows media player at the point in which you want to begin clipping the sound.
    6. Try playing the clipped track, if you intend to clip further. Select split when you reach the desired stopping point within the track.
    7. This will create a new track, titled Name of Song (2).

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Dec 2, 2018
  4. michael Win User

Photos Application Spinning When Inserting An Audio File For Long Clips.

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Photos Application Spinning When Inserting An Audio File For Long Clips.

1. Photos Application Spinning When Inserting An Audio File For Long Clips. - Similar Threads - Photos Application Spinning

2. BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?: You see, I've been getting quite a rare problem with my laptop. Occasionally, when I happen to play audio specifically an external/downloaded audio file, the laptop would just go into panic and play the BSOD.The BSOD is a bit sketchy in itself, and also quite scary...
  3. BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Problem when Playing External Audio Clip?: You see, I've been getting quite a rare problem with my laptop. Occasionally, when I happen to play audio specifically an external/downloaded audio file, the laptop would just go into panic and play the BSOD.The BSOD is a bit sketchy in itself, and also quite scary...
  4. Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?

Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?: Can I attach a sound file to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? Then when I add additional photos, the audio clips will move appropriately with the photos they match. Please advise how I can do this....
  5. Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping: ear community, I have a HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0317ng with a Realtek RTL8821CE WiFi/Bluetooth card inside. The OS of choice is Windows 10 Home 64-bit 20H2, fully updated. Ever since I bought this computer a few months ago I have the following issue: Music over Bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth audio clipping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio clipping: Hello, I've been having this weird Bluetooth audio problem ever since I have bought this new HP Pavilion desktop and I cannot figure out its cause. Sound coming from Bluetooth audio is clipped. Basically it sounds like you'd push the volume of an amp too high and the...
  7. No sound when inserting earphone into audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound when inserting earphone into audio jack: Hi guys, there was an upgrade to Wins 10 2004 version and after the upgrade, my sound from audio jack has become distorted. Hence I rolled back to the previous version of Win 10 but problem still persist. After reading some solutions, I tried uninstalling the realtek driver...
  8. Using multiple audio clips in Photos app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using multiple audio clips in Photos app: I can't find a site that describes the process for using more than one audio clip on Photos. How do you do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-multiple-audio-clips-in-photos-app/90b638cf-75f6-4a83-b89d-8e3b0e0e8fe8
  9. Audio Files in Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audio Files in Photos: I notice that when I try to add a 60 minute audio file to my project Photos trims it significantly. How do I override that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-files-in-photos/dbb5dde0-1764-4054-9ce9-5bafa1b8cb34"
  10. Photos Application Hangs When Importing The Photos.

Photos Application Hangs When Importing The Photos.: In the last few months I have not been able to use the automatic import function in the Photos app, as it hangs shortly after the import window opens and starts filling it with photos from my source. Using an SD card directly into my Surface Book2, or connecting my Nikon...