Windows 10: photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook.

Discus and support photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having same problem as many sending a photo. When I send a photo from windows 10 via outlook a tab is always in upper left "view all photos" by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by da Mouse, Jun 21, 2020.

1. da Mouse Win User

photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook.

I am having same problem as many sending a photo. When I send a photo from windows 10 via outlook a tab is always in upper left "view all photos" by recipient. A breach of my privacy and I cannot send a photo as such How can I fix this?

:)

da Mouse, Jun 21, 2020

2. Outlook Recipients

Since installing Window 10 I am limited by the amount of recipients. i.e. if a mailing list had 30 addresses on it, only the first 10 will get it and the remainder bounce back with a "too many recipients" error message. The web mail is fine, so this
    seems to be an Outlook problem?

BrianNarbett, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Bri5150 Win User
    Outlook Web Access

I was sent an email with a link to my companys email system. Clicking on the link worked fine. It opened up a window, asked for my pw, then a 'Outlook Web Access' window poped up with my new company email account. Fine.

Now... When I restarted my system, the pw window pops , then the 'Web Access' window opens (with my desktop icon's over laying it) and I can't close it.

How do I get shut this auto startup off?

*Bang Head :banghead:

Bri5150, Jun 21, 2020
  4. david-e Win User

Delete recipient from MAIL app autocomplete list

How do I delete a suggested recipient from the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app's autocomplete list?

Note that this is NOT a question about Outlook Mail or outlook.com.

david-e, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook. - Similar Threads - photos are accessible

2. Can’t access files sent to me via GroupMe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access files sent to me via GroupMe: Title says all. My coworkers are sending me pdfs, excel sheets, and other files on GroupMe, but I get a blank black screen, sometimes with a loading symbol and other times without. It is perpetually loading, but I have not been able to open nor download any of these files. I...
  3. Can’t access files sent to me via GroupMe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t access files sent to me via GroupMe: Title says all. My coworkers are sending me pdfs, excel sheets, and other files on GroupMe, but I get a blank black screen, sometimes with a loading symbol and other times without. It is perpetually loading, but I have not been able to open nor download any of these files. I...
  4. PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10?: Often when I send out an e-mail from my Windows 10 email app on my desktop, a .PNG file gets attached and I don't know it until someone asks what it is. I've tried looking for an answer but no luck. When I clicked on the PNG it took me to my photos. Can you help get rid of...
  5. Saving Sent folder in Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Sent folder in Outlook: Hello, If I want to save my Sent folder msgs for my business email from Yahoo Small Business, and using IMAP connection in Outlook Windows 10, and I'll be shutting down the business email service soon, will this still keep the msgs in Outlook? Is there a View Messages...
  6. Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...

Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...: Help, when sending an email attachment photo n windows 10, in outlook, the recipient can see all my photos by clicking top left blue button. How can I stop this??????...
  7. locate photos sent via bluetooth

locate photos sent via bluetooth: used new Bluetooth dongle to transfer some photos from my mobile phone however I can't find them on my PC. where do I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locate-photos-sent-via-bluetooth/52c2dc28-a060-4568-8140-00b7cf635299"
  8. Saving photos in email sent from iphone

in Browsers and Email
    Saving photos in email sent from iphone: Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled Attachment xyz.txt . Many times I get emails with 20 photo attachments from relatives on vacation . Saving the photo attachments...
  9. Outlook sent emails disappear

Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  10. Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via PO

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via PO: Hi All, I had my 4 years old iPhone 4S in which I was using my Free Google Apps Email via the OLD exchange Method (yes pat me for using it till all this time). Any mail sent via iPhone would also download to Desktop Outlook's Inbox via POP3 and I'd just move it to my sent...