Windows 10: Photos Crop

Discus and support Photos Crop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Something is wrong when I crop my photos. When I tried to crop a second time, it won't work. What is going on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinNgUI., Jun 30, 2021.

1. Photos Crop

Something is wrong when I crop my photos. When I tried to crop a second time, it won't work. What is going on?

:)

MartinNgUI., Jun 30, 2021

2. Crop tool Photos App not working

Thank you for the information.

To help us isolate this further, kindly provide us the following information.

• What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • To which program are you exactly using the crop tool? Photos App or Office 2016?
    • You mentioned crop tool is not working properly when Photos App is used. Have you tried to close it, and check if the issue persists?

If you are only experiencing the issue with Office 2016, kindly run the repair Office application by referring to the steps listed on this

link

However, if you are encountering it with Photos App only, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Jun 30, 2021
  3. pmt1209 Win User
    Cropping Photos?

Is there a way to crop a photo I took on my LG Quantum WP7?? Pretty simple task which I hope doesn't mean a App needs to be purchased to do..

pmt1209, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Photos Crop

Photo cropping

@convul

Photos Crop [​IMG]

Then...

Photos Crop [​IMG]

Photos Crop [​IMG]

Photos Crop [​IMG]

Then...

Photos Crop [​IMG]

Photos Crop [​IMG]

Now you will have the option in the right click menu for all images.

Edwin, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Photos Crop

1. Photos Crop - Similar Threads - Photos Crop

2. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  3. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  4. In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...: In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop and save photos as a new image. I want my GPS information to be retained as I upload images to Inaturalist but it disappears. Can you change that?...
  5. In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...

In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...: In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop and save photos as a new image. I want my GPS information to be retained as I upload images to Inaturalist but it disappears. Can you change that?...
  6. Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop: After Windows update, embedded Photos app no longer supports resizing or cropping photo for 5x7 paper size.When will this be fixed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-windows-10-photos-app-now-missing-5x7/5b1b7747-ccf6-4a3d-b28f-795fded595ec
  7. Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop

Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop: After Windows update, embedded Photos app no longer supports resizing or cropping photo for 5x7 paper size.When will this be fixed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-windows-10-photos-app-now-missing-5x7/5b1b7747-ccf6-4a3d-b28f-795fded595ec
  8. Choose a fit for your desktop image - Photos are distorted, cropped, cut off, zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose a fit for your desktop image - Photos are distorted, cropped, cut off, zoomed in.: Background settings Choices:Fill = Zooms in.Fit = Large black borders.Stretch = Makes things look short and stocky - distorted horizontal stretch.Tile = Large black borders.Center = Zooms in too far cutting off 25% perimeter.Span = Zooms in too far and cuts off the...
  9. Choose a fit for your desktop image - Photos are distorted, cropped, cut off, zoomed in.

Choose a fit for your desktop image - Photos are distorted, cropped, cut off, zoomed in.: Background settings Choices:Fill = Zooms in.Fit = Large black borders.Stretch = Makes things look short and stocky - distorted horizontal stretch.Tile = Large black borders.Center = Zooms in too far cutting off 25% perimeter.Span = Zooms in too far and cuts off the...
  10. Choose a fit for your desktop image - Photos are distorted, cropped, cut off, zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Customization