Windows 10: Photos Disappeared in Startup Screen

Discus and support Photos Disappeared in Startup Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The original slideshow photos with optional info and questions have disappeared from my computer startup screen. Is there any way to get them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deejay1951, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Photos Disappeared in Startup Screen

The original slideshow photos with optional info and questions have disappeared from my computer startup screen. Is there any way to get them back?

[Original Title: desktop]

:)

deejay1951, Nov 7, 2019

2. The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 7, 2019
  4. bazzer b Win User

Photos Disappeared in Startup Screen

photos appear on screen then disappear

open app for photo's. photos appear on screen then disappear after 5 to 10 seconds as if you have closed the app

bazzer b, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Photos Disappeared in Startup Screen

1. Photos Disappeared in Startup Screen - Similar Threads - Photos Disappeared Startup

2. Disappearing photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing photos: Aug 7/23: I was able to launch & save photos rec'd in Gmail or transferred from my iPhone until today; can't find them once scanned. Has Google or Microsoft changed something. Can anyone help?...
  3. Disappearing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing photos: Aug 7/23: I was able to launch & save photos rec'd in Gmail or transferred from my iPhone until today; can't find them once scanned. Has Google or Microsoft changed something. Can anyone help?...
  4. Disappearing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. photo on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo on startup: how do i remove the photo on start-up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-on-startup/7253ad4e-1f3a-4428-9d00-9dd8c53b4a79
  6. Photos disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos disappearing: So... I just opened my computer, and for some reason, an entire album of drawings have mysteriously vanished. I searched my entire computer: the recycle bin, the storage, my picture album, and I even restarted my laptop, and the pictures are still missing. WHat am I supposed...
  7. Photos Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos Disappeared: My photos have disappeared. I have a bunch of empty folders. I don't know if it was from an update or what. I've tried all I can think of, I've tried previous suggestions here and I can't find them. I cannot replace them - I don't care why anymore, I just want to know...
  8. screen startup icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen startup icons disappeared: I vacuumed the keyboard and screen and the whole display icons went wonky. When I click on the windows startup, the icons aren't there, and instead there are three "things" on the top left start, pinned tiles, and all icons. If I click on all icons, the icons are spread all...
  9. photos appear on screen then disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos appear on screen then disappear: open app for photo's. photos appear on screen then disappear after 5 to 10 seconds as if you have closed the app 29378
  10. Photos disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos disappearing: I had some issues with my laptop and lost some things. I restored but now when I click on an icon of a photo, it shows in that screen as before (the one with the black background). But after a few seconds it disappears. What do I need to get it back? 87716