Windows 10: Photos displayed on boot up

Discus and support Photos displayed on boot up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I switch on there are awesome photos displayed on the screen. Is it possible to get the locations of the photos?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterCowell1, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Photos displayed on boot up

When I switch on there are awesome photos displayed on the screen. Is it possible to get the locations of the photos?

:)

PeterCowell1, Aug 23, 2018

2. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 23, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 23, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

Photos displayed on boot up

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Photos displayed on boot up

1. Photos displayed on boot up - Similar Threads - Photos displayed boot

2. computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything: every time my computer turns off/restarts, it doesn’t display anything after. i’ve already done everything the internet says, reseat ram, gpu, unplug and replug everything. the only thing that worked was restarting it 3x to get into recovery mode but now that won’t work...
  3. computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything: every time my computer turns off/restarts, it doesn’t display anything after. i’ve already done everything the internet says, reseat ram, gpu, unplug and replug everything. the only thing that worked was restarting it 3x to get into recovery mode but now that won’t work...
  4. computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot Up Background PHOTO change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Up Background PHOTO change.: When I ReBoot my computer, Win11 Their is an old picture for a BACKGROUND PHOTO at the Start-up and PIN Activation Page that I Don't Want.! How do I change that old photo for a new one in the boot up process....
  6. Boot Up Background PHOTO change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Up Background PHOTO change.: When I ReBoot my computer, Win11 Their is an old picture for a BACKGROUND PHOTO at the Start-up and PIN Activation Page that I Don't Want.! How do I change that old photo for a new one in the boot up process....
  7. Photos not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos not displaying: I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but in the past when looking in the Photos folder they would appear. Instead, now, something like this display:[ATTACH] May someone help me with this, please?...
  8. Display at boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display at boot up: My at boot up says "Owner". I want to change it to read something else. How do I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-at-boot-up/56ac75c8-79e5-4842-aa3e-c94c3b017f89
  9. Photos not displaying

Photos not displaying: Im using windows 10, i have a bunch of older photos JPEG that i can see in small and medium thumbnails perfectly, however when i open them to view in photos or view them in large thumbnails they appear with a grey or white band that covers over half the photo. Help???...
  10. Photos at Boot Up

Photos at Boot Up: Every time I boot up photos appear on my screen asking if "I Like..." or "Not A Fan". It's a waste of time and memory. How do I stop them. I'm running Win10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-at-boot-up/bd3c4a71-9386-4bfd-8ad1-1524ae1b822f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos shown on windows boot up

2. windows boot up pictures

3. photo when i boot up

4. boot up photo,
  5. where are the windows boot up pictures,
  6. bootup pictures,
  7. microsoft boot up pictures,
  8. boot up images,
  9. where is the photos shown on windows boot up,
  10. photo on boot up,
  11. pictures displayed on windows,