Windows 10: Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder

Discus and support Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I added the google drive folder which contains my pics into the list of sources in the Photos App ,but it doesnt show anything in the collection or in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GGODAB, Jun 4, 2020.

1. GGODAB Win User

Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder

I added the google drive folder which contains my pics into the list of sources in the Photos App ,but it doesnt show anything in the collection or in the folder view ?

Other "local" sources works fine ,from the drive folder it doesn't ;any one got an idea what might have caused this ? Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder 32a81340-4120-4ab2-9f71-700e50906098?upload=true.jpg Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder 2ac55f9c-8df7-4fc1-8455-b85d36742f2b?upload=true.jpg Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder c02ad45c-23ef-4a9b-a95f-1a3263bea829?upload=true.jpg

:)

GGODAB, Jun 4, 2020
  2. sprngr Win User

Photos app doesn't see images located in Google Drive folders

Yes, when the folder was added to the Pictures library it automatically appeared as a source in the Photos app.

Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder [​IMG]

sprngr, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Nicrite Win User
    Vista Ultimate - 'User' Folder Location

No tried that.

Can copy the entire folder to D; but Windows still points to C as the location. Can change personal folders location to a folder on D;, but this still leaves hidden files etc on C;. Thus meaning there are 2 Users folders. Have managed to change the Public folder location to D;, with some registry tweaks, but this doesnt seem to work for the entire folder.

any more suggestions

Nicrite, Jun 4, 2020
  4. sprngr Win User

Photos app doesn't see images located in Google Drive folders

I backup photos from my phone to Google Photos which then automatically syncs them to my hard drive to a folder in Google Drive. The folder containing these images in Google Drive has been included in the Pictures library, but the Photos app doesn't see them and says "No readable photos, videos or folders found." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Photos app. The pictures show up fine in Windows Photo Gallery. Does anyone know if the Photos app has always ignored images in Google Drive or is this a recent development? Is there any way to fix it? Thanks.

sprngr, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Photos doesnt show the pics located inside the google drive folder - Similar Threads - Photos doesnt show

2. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  3. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos

Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos: Hi there. Is there any way to get the Windows 11 Photo Widget to show photos from my iCloud Photo Library. I'm using the latest version of Photos in Windows 11....
  4. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos: Hi there. Is there any way to get the Windows 11 Photo Widget to show photos from my iCloud Photo Library. I'm using the latest version of Photos in Windows 11....
  5. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder: Have selected on OneDrive and Photos app for pictures to only come from the Pictures folder.Still seems to be accessing photos from other folders, which doesn't make for a great slideshow when it is displaying photos which were taken for reasons other than the enjoyment of...
  6. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder

Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder: Have selected on OneDrive and Photos app for pictures to only come from the Pictures folder.Still seems to be accessing photos from other folders, which doesn't make for a great slideshow when it is displaying photos which were taken for reasons other than the enjoyment of...
  7. some of my webp photos aren't showing a pic of what they are in my folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some of my webp photos aren't showing a pic of what they are in my folders: so i just got my pc back from being fixed and i had to log into everything again and download my photos again but when i uploaded all my photos some of them don't show me what they look like it just shows the chrome icon and not the icon of the picture so i was wondering how...
  8. Pics in Folders wont show anymore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pics in Folders wont show anymore?: Heya, in a recentish update to windows all my pictures in my folder won't show thumbnails anymore. Before it would have a small thumbnail of the pic but now it just has a default icon. Any way to revert this specific change?[ATTACH] Here is a sample pic for anyone...
  9. Photos app doesn't see images located in Google Drive folders

Photos app doesn't see images located in Google Drive folders: I backup photos from my phone to Google Photos which then automatically syncs them to my hard drive to a folder in Google Drive. The folder containing these images in Google Drive has been included in the Pictures library, but the Photos app doesn't see them and says "No...
  10. No arrows in Photo preview ONLY in Google Drive folders

in Windows 10 Support
    No arrows in Photo preview ONLY in Google Drive folders: Photo previews of photos within a folder that is being sync'd to my Google Drive are NOT showing previous / next arrows. The same photos within a folder not being sync'd to my Drive show arrows. Anyone know what the deal is here? [img] [img] 60748