Windows 10: Photos don't open. Says app won't start.

Discus and support Photos don't open. Says app won't start. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i put photos as default photo app but when i do photos dont open it says app wont start. If i put it on any other one ie windows live photo gallery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamessquire1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Photos don't open. Says app won't start.

Hi i put photos as default photo app but when i do photos dont open it says app wont start. If i put it on any other one ie windows live photo gallery photos open. When i put photos as default app i scroll down list but it does not show it. Many thanks james

* Moved from IE10/Windows(other)

* Original title: photos

:)

jamessquire1, Oct 30, 2018

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Oct 30, 2018
  4. stefanlee Win User

Photos don't open. Says app won't start.

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Photos don't open. Says app won't start.

1. Photos don't open. Says app won't start. - Similar Threads - Photos don't open

2. Photos won't open says turn on computer syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos won't open says turn on computer syncing: This is a new issue and I do not know why it is happening but when I try to open photos on my laptop or share them to other apps, it says turn on computer syncing. I do not know how it got turned off. I also can't locate where to turn it on. I am using Windows 11 that came...
  3. Photos won't open says turn on computer syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos won't open says turn on computer syncing: This is a new issue and I do not know why it is happening but when I try to open photos on my laptop or share them to other apps, it says turn on computer syncing. I do not know how it got turned off. I also can't locate where to turn it on. I am using Windows 11 that came...
  4. Photo App says it cannot open.

Photo App says it cannot open.: Photo App states it cannot open. Ways to reinstall the App. If I remove the existing app and reinstall the app will I loose all the currently saved pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-says-it-cannot-open/a4cfdfb3-9841-45f5-97c5-2a3f62f24e0a
  5. Microsoft Photos App won't open

Microsoft Photos App won't open: Hallo everybody! I experienced some problem with my laptop. Every time I tried to open the Microsoft Photos App it won't open. I am aware that all my photos are safe in my computer but the use of the app was very friendly and easy to manage and I really would like to have...
  6. pctures won't open in photo app.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pctures won't open in photo app.: I click on the picture I want to view, it comes up with the black screen in attempt to load and the a pop up comes up saying the app didn't load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pctures-wont-open-in-photo-app/40fd9349-f3d2-440c-a2f3-7a11e128f7cb"
  7. Photos app won't open

Photos app won't open: My Photos app won't open. It was fine a couple of days ago. When I click on the picture icon on the start menu I can see my pictures, but I cannot open them. It won't open under another user profile either. I have tried repair, reset and I uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  8. Photos app won't start

Photos app won't start: As previously noted, suddenly out of the blue about 2 days ago, I can't open any of my .jpg files. I get an error message that the app can't start. The multitude of instructions I've found do nothing to help. I've restarted/repaired the app repeatedly. I've downloaded...
  9. Photos App won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App won't open anymore: A few days ago, I was cleaning out my storage using the built-in storage cleaner on my Surface Pro 5 but ever since I did that, Photos has just stopped working. Whenever I tried to open a picture, I get an error message saying "The app didn't start". I've tried all the...
  10. Photo apps won't open photo files

Photo apps won't open photo files: Out of the blue I can no longer open photo files like PNG, JPG, etc. and don't know when this started. I can select open with Windows Photo Viewer and it will open fine but if I close that file and reopen again I get an error "The app didn't start". Nor can I open any other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picture app wont start

2. win 10 photos wont open

3. windows live photo wont start