Windows 10: Photos editing tool

Discus and support Photos editing tool in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible? All the best... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KristofferErikson-Setreus, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Photos editing tool

Hi

I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible?

All the best

:)

KristofferErikson-Setreus, Jun 3, 2019
  2. DB-moto Win User

Editing tools in Win10 photo viewer

I opened a photo in the Windows photo viewer. Previously, there were very useful editing tools (exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, etc.). Now, there appears to have been an update and the editing tools have been cut way back and are of limited use.
    Is there a way to bring back the previous set of editing tools? I have other editing software, but it was nice to have the older set of tools for quick edits.

DB-moto, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Photos editing tool

Crop tool Photos App not working

Thank you for the information.

To help us isolate this further, kindly provide us the following information.

• What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • To which program are you exactly using the crop tool? Photos App or Office 2016?
    • You mentioned crop tool is not working properly when Photos App is used. Have you tried to close it, and check if the issue persists?

If you are only experiencing the issue with Office 2016, kindly run the repair Office application by referring to the steps listed on this

link

However, if you are encountering it with Photos App only, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Photos editing tool

1. Photos editing tool - Similar Threads - Photos editing tool

2. Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo: I've been using Microsoft photos a lot and I just wanted to give suggestion to add several tool to edit a photos such as:-adding text-zoom in/out manually by putting number-add color background-collage photoIt's just a little thing but sure a big help.I know microsoft devs...
  3. Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo: I've been using Microsoft photos a lot and I just wanted to give suggestion to add several tool to edit a photos such as:-adding text-zoom in/out manually by putting number-add color background-collage photoIt's just a little thing but sure a big help.I know microsoft devs...
  4. photo editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo editing: so I am having trouble adding text to my photos and saving. the text disappears!! help please, I must be doing something wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editing/cbdf699b-f5c2-4d65-966b-2748b77b725d
  5. Editing photos

Editing photos: I can edit my photos from my Sony camera np problem but I am unable to do any editing on photos from my Samsung S10e mobile. The message 'oops, couldn't save that one' appears. Can you help me out with this please....
  6. Photo editing

Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  7. Editing a Photo

Editing a Photo: On Paint, how do I cut out and save a circled object from a photo, after I draw the circle around it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-photo/f810d7a1-834f-4502-b90e-e16ff5446f89
  8. editing photos

editing photos: Can someone tell me how I can get both red eye out and retouch on windows 10 like I can on windows 7? I have clicked on everything and I see nothing. I do not know what you mean by windows topics question below so I just picked a subject because nothing pertains to my...
  9. Editing photo

Editing photo: The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-photo/ea707164-ce2d-4685-b11a-3652046487c5
  10. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...