Windows 10: PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING

Discus and support PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I found this error on my PC- [ATTACH]I enabled storage sense, but one day later I offed it because it deleted this. When I open photos it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HRIHAAN SHAIKH, Apr 7, 2021.

1. PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING

Hi

I found this error on my PC-

PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING 589ee4a4-2852-4166-a224-49584354eab6?upload=true.png I enabled storage sense, but one day later I offed it because it deleted this. When I open photos it shows this. So how can I recover this?

:)

HRIHAAN SHAIKH, Apr 7, 2021

2. Unable to open the photos in Photos App

Hello David,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in opening the Photos in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to open the photos in Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you try to open the photos?
    • Do you have the copy of those photos and are you able to open those photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Apr 7, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING

1. PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING - Similar Threads - PHOTOS ERROR WHILE

2. Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error: Unable to find the camera on device manager external camera is working but not the internal camera showing error camera 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-opening-the-camera-0xa00f4244/86cbfc0f-76d0-486f-81d6-5f520e22e126
  3. Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error: Unable to find the camera on device manager external camera is working but not the internal camera showing error camera 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-opening-the-camera-0xa00f4244/86cbfc0f-76d0-486f-81d6-5f520e22e126
  4. Error while opening a image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error while opening a image: when ever i open an image file this error comes = file system error-2147219196 What should i do ? and i am using windows 10 I am unable to open images and its very troubling. [ATTACH] it never opens any image...
  5. photos not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos not opening: My photos are not opening. It keeps on displaying file system error -2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-not-opening/10cf9525-01fe-453f-ac6d-34658df59bf5
  6. Error While opening an application!

Error While opening an application!: Hello, I am encountering an issue while running an application. Whenever I run that application, it says me "your application is built to load cooked content. No cooked content was found; This usually means you didn't cooked content for this built. It may indicate missing...
  7. Photo viewer not opening photos, gives error message

Photo viewer not opening photos, gives error message: Hi, Having used the photo viewer for years, it's now not opening any jpegs. I get the viewing screen, with the file name and this message underneath it. Advice appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  8. error while opening mozilla firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error while opening mozilla firefox: while I am opening mozilla firefox,one error dialogue box get opened, which says that platform version is not compatible with the min version & max version. what should I do to resolve this problem? my platform version is 35.0.1 min version is 36.0.1 & max version is...
  9. error while opening file

error while opening file: I have windows 10 and I am trying to open a downloaded program but I get an error message-error readinginitialization file. Can I do something to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-opening-file/fc968f2c-fd43-405e-b60c-be0696867720
  10. error-21472119196 when opening photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error-21472119196 when opening photos: I have executed all the commands that they suggested to me and it has not worked. I have seen that the same thing happens to other users. What solution is there?...